upside down

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
I was wondering what some of you think of rotovac banner. I do not think I see it more often than the others and for me when I notice it i tend to tune out the ad and the info. But as a marketing person for my company I was wondering what you thought. Does it make you notice it more or less?

FredC

Village Idiot
please elaborate on the positioning Ken..............

Jeff Madsen

Supportive Member
Name
Jeff Madsen
Can't say I'm a big fan of it. I've noticed as I've gotten older and my eyesite has deteriorated that I want things easy to see, easy to read, and I'm vaguely annoyed with anything that isn't both of those things. Might be brilliant - you'd have to see the response rates before and after the upside down placement. If I were them, and the response rate improved with the upside down business, I wouldn't give two figs what anyone thought about it.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Can't say I'm a big fan of it. I've noticed as I've gotten older and my eyesite has deteriorated that I want things easy to see, easy to read, and I'm vaguely annoyed with anything that isn't both of those things. Might be brilliant - you'd have to see the response rates before and after the upside down placement. If I were them, and the response rate improved with the upside down business, I wouldn't give two figs what anyone thought about it.

I agree with the easy to read and easy to see part. The reason I noticed and thought about it more is I saw it on a placement at a dinner too. I wondered if it was by accident so I called them. It was and they did on have to pay for ad. Not a fan but if it increase you results or its free, I can't argue with that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom