urine light

steve_64

just wanted to thank joe at alladins in mishawaka. i had been thinking about getting the highpower urine light detector for sometime and had talked to joe about it several times. its pricy for a light so i didnt pull the trigger right away.

i got a call from a realtor last week who was referred from a great client. the first thing he said was my client told him told him im the man. i got a chuckle and a bigger ego right away. he then told me about the problem he was having with urine smell at a property he had listed. i knew right away i had to get the light so i drove right over to alladins and got the light.

joe had been telling me how easy it was to charge more with this light because of how impressive it was and he was right. the realtor didnt hesitate at the price and it was way more than what i was use to charging.

thanks for all the help joe. the first job more than paid for the light.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
A good UV light is a must.

I have now Cobb's good light and it made more money in a week than what it cost.

Especially on a dispute where a high end retirement community was almost ready to replace 5000 dollar worth of 2 month old carpets. They thought the installers caused a couple spots, which they then proceeded to "clean up" with the dreaded folex....

But the spots returned...

I went to look at it and just for the heck of it, I got down to smell it...sure enough I smelled dog pee. Which the 7000 dollar /month resident couldn't handle without freaking out and calling me names and swearing her dog never peed here.

I got my UV light and showed her the glow. And accidentally moved the light away and noticed glow elsewhere...and started looking around....more and more and more glowing spots all over the two bedrooms office living dining...everywhere!! Even in the second bedroom where she swore she never had the dog in there for the two months she has been living there.

Some were still wet and we got perfect yellowish transfer to a white towel..

Resident refused to believe the whole situation. But she had a clean concrete floor which was covered with new pad and new carpet two months ago. And she insists all those urine splatters are coming from underneath and from the beaseboards since it glows on the drywall and baseboards and doorframes too.

Last edited:

steve_64

ill have to look into cobbs light but i am very pleased with my purchase.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
We found some good deals on Amazon... the ones at the Interlink store here were crazy expensive. Those black lights are awesome especially when there isn't a stain showing on top of the carpet, love when we take it through a house and it lights up every room and it really impresses customers using the light to locate each spot. Good seller.

steve_64

i used it last week to locate the source of some urine odor in a rug i brought home to clean. customer is a lawyer's wife ive been cleaning for since i started the business. shes been a cheerleader since day one but i think i reinvigorated her cheers.

the light has definitely made a difference in how im approaching my work. its given me more confidence in removing odors and making me feel better about charging more for my service.

Reactions: J Scott W

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom