urine removal for oriental rugs

I don’t think it’s a good idea to flush the urine from top down. It seems that it would be smarter to flip that rug upside down on that crate and flush it away from the woven backing

Mikey P

Administrator
Credits
Im testing his theory today on our Pepper soaked olefin woven.

Flush flush flush..

Push the brown water off until clear..

Extract...

dry with fans and the sun...

20180529_124213.jpg

This is the same guy who claimed that his chemical was safe and non toxic and sprayed himself in the face with it. He immediately turned red and was in distress and had to end the video quickly.

Credits
Im testing his theory today on our Pepper soaked olefin woven.

Flush flush flush..

Push the brown water off until clear..

Extract...

dry with fans and the sun...

View attachment 82197
Lay a hose under it and rinse. If you don't have a scrapper use you glided wand to squeegee it off. Better yet flip it over soap it up use your CRB then preasure wash the back to push/rinse through then do the front use caution with the pressure though.
Roll it around a pipe, tie it, stand it up have a beer/fruity margarita you rug fag, then extract the bottom foot or so of water.

Mikey P

Administrator
Credits
Lay a hose under it and rinse.

Did that for over an hour wit the wand.. Water was that delicious golden brown in more than half the area..

Smelled great when cool and wet but had a slight pee smell when it dried so I doused it with a smelly good quat and dried again.

Back in use now.

tossed the Nomuv...it was the funk.

Lay a hose under it and rinse. If you don't have a scrapper use you glided wand to squeegee it off. Better yet flip it over soap it up use your CRB then preasure wash the back to push/rinse through then do the front use caution with the pressure though.
Roll it around a pipe, tie it, stand it up have a beer/fruity margarita you rug fag, then extract the bottom foot or so of water.
I wrap it around my home made rug sucker, fire up the truckmount, then go have a beer or two.

Credits
Did that for over an hour wit the wand.. Water was that delicious golden brown in more than half the area..

Smelled great when cool and wet but had a slight pee smell when it dried so I doused it with a smelly good quat and dried again.

Back in use now.

tossed the Nomuv...it was the funk.
Wash it again. Still has pee in it. why mask it?

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Credits
It's been my observation, as a rug washer, that water alone does not do the trick alone quickly and efficiently. One has to get to the source and get it off the textile. Working on a molecular level breaking up the urea into carbon dioxide and ammonia helps. The recipe of U-Turn causes chemical reactions when in contact with urine and said odors to do the trick fast, safely and effective. It is task specific and botanical.

https://www.centrumforce.com/products/u-turn-urine-removal-1-gallon

oh man.. I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole.

My CFX is powerful and all but to get the kind of agitation you need to clean you risk damaging these expensive rugs

no bueno

Wash it again. Still has pee in it. why mask it?
If it's like a situation we've all been in with the rug in the driveway...he masked it because he's already been screwing with it for 2hours and he has 3 more jobs to go after that job. Animals are probably gonna get right back on that rug, so masking it is smart for business reasons and common sense. It's an "on site" cleaning, not a pickup and delivery cleaning

Having dogs using a dedicated PISS rug is just sickening. Are you aware of the CESSPOOL environment you live in?
It's no different than having a HUMAN PISS dedicated rug for your self.

YOU ARE IN DENIAL!
WHEN YOU COME DOWN WITH A STRANGE DISEASE BLAME IT ON YOUR STUPIDITY !

MAKES ME WANT TO PUKE!

GET RID OF THE DAMN DOGS!

Just for you Jimmy:

Here are a list of things that can make you very sick that you can get from a dog:
Of course, the list of things that can make you sick from a another human is much longer, to be fair, and many more of those may be able to kill you.

What we really need to find is what's growing in a truck mount recovery tank... :eekk: