US PRODUCTS NEW WAND "EVOLUTION"

admiralclean said:
I don't care what wand it is. Unless it was originally designed for 110's all the way across, then adding 110's will create an overspray issue. If it IS designed for 110's, then I suspect you wouldn't need to try selling the idea because they'd already be on the wand.

I have a 4 jet wand and replace the inside jets with 110's to help with the center gap streaking issue. I have noticed a big difference. I left the 95's on the outside and the wand cleans great. On my other 4 jet I had a problem with overspray with 95's on the outside. I bent the jets slightly to spray closer to the vacuum slot and now the spray hits the overspray guard. Marty, on your TI wand just bend the jets in slightly and you will not have any issue with overspray unless you have the pressure turned up too high.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Jim, I really appreciate all you do for us BDCC's and if there is EVER ANYTHING we here at AdmiralClean can do for you, well ... just let me know.

PS Picture me holding both your hands in mine and the look of sincerity in my eyes as I look into yours.

You got me with that one Marty;but just be glad I didn't say you were the "Bob Ewell of Mikeysboard"......so take it as a compliment, left handed as it was.

G

US Products; Hmmmmmm... :shock: Shouldn't that name be changed to Mexico Products :lol: since they are moving their entire manufacturing operation to Mexico :evil: !!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom