Use of the blog feature here...

Mikey P

Administrator
I'll let the SEO guys tell you about the benefits of adding blogs entries from your biz site to the blogs here.

I just want to make sure you know what you should wait a week or two after posting them on your site before you post them here. Duplicate content is frowned upon by the search engines so letting it get "indexed" on your site first is the way to avoid the potential "punishment"..

Changing up the text a bit wouldn't hurt either.

I've put up a few taken off my site as an example..

FredC

Village Idiot
I hate when you repeat something I said without any context.

I would not suggest anyone just paste their website blog material over here.

You asked me if it would hurt you that you did.............

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
I would not suggest anyone just paste their website blog material over here.

So, how would you suggest we post blog material on Mikeys board? Different content? I'd like to use it(blog feature). Just don't know best way for seo.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
So, how would you suggest we post blog material on Mikeys board? Different content? I'd like to use it(blog feature). Just don't know best way for seo.

Definitely original content and pictures/video if you have it.

Like any marketing you have to test, i would start off with weakest market in your area and get a system down. Blogs are probably not going to pull for carpet cleaning miami for example.

FredC

Village Idiot
I would just use them to reinforce long tails/LSI phrases that exist on your site...........along with doing the same elsewhere

500 post on MB with "carpet cleaning your city" isn't going to do much

Last edited:

FredC

Village Idiot
if I didn't know any better...I would say that was just sad.......

but no..and I was speaking mainly of the blogs

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Well I would love to try this. Is this available to all members Mikey & Fred? I do know that you should only post a blog once and not submit the same blog all over the Internet. Once it's indexed it's done unless you want to start backlinkng it to move it up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom