used mytee booster with tm today

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I had a 250 ft run on the 3rd floor of an office yesterday. Used the single 3 stage mytee airhog booster 50 ft from wand. My tm only has a 33 blower , probley wouldnt been a issue with bigger blower. Worked great. so if you wanted to know how booster works with tm there you have it

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Jon;

I have several customers who have very long hose runs with their TM's.

They have noticed the improved recovery of adding a booster to the end of the long runs.

We need to do some 300 ft. vac comparisons (#4MR Blower) between:

(1) Mytee Booster 25ft. from wand ( extra 30#)

(2) 2.5 inch Vac Hose the entire distance (extra 120#)

(3) Mytee Dual Booster 25 ft. from wand (extra 42#)

My guess is that the Dual Booster would win.

http://cobbcarpet.com/zen/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=70&products_id=4973

Larry

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Ya I was suprised how great it worked. I was wondering how it would work. Im gonna start using it alot more especialy on a condo community I service which is 4 storys and parking is often far from the building

Name
John LaBarbera
juniorc82 said:
I had a 250 ft run on the 3rd floor of an office yesterday. Used the single 3 stage mytee airhog booster 50 ft from wand. My tm only has a 33 blower , probley wouldnt been a issue with bigger blower. Worked great. so if you wanted to know how booster works with tm there you have it

The little booster was not made to work with a TM. I really don't know how it will hold up over time. The larger dual vac one was. Aguy here in SD has been using it with his 36/ 318 Boxer and really likes it. He ran 350" using it on a car dealership.

Be careful with the small one, the housing may not be strong enough.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom