Vac hose

glenboy

Name
GLEN
Who on here is using Supraflex vac hose 2in.?i seen it on *** site.i need to start replacing vac hose. I also am wondering if anyone is familiar with hydro force solution line (blue).i am using it in 50 ft sections but the other day I took the orange QDC cover off and rolled up my solution line and the QDCs broke apart and POW :yawn: busted lip,thankful my front tooth didn't break off.havent had this happen in .anyway I am wondering how to get Hydroforce 100 ft sol line.i like how it coils around:clap:

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Last edited:

glenboy

Name
GLEN
I don't need braided line,I run a direct drive and the heat is not a dragon.therefore I prefer Hydroforce line.and can only get it in 50 ft.would really like 100ft.if they make 50 why not 100

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
I don't need braided line,I run a direct drive and the heat is not a dragon.therefore I prefer Hydroforce line.and can only get it in 50 ft.would really like 100ft.if they make 50 why not 100
`

Glenn;

The quality Parker thermoplastic TM hose is available in anything up to 250 ft. lengths.

Larry

John Olson

Name
John Olson
He is talking about the hydro-flex solution line not Parker Paraflex and we can get either made any length and for what *** is calling Amflex vac hose it is a the same. Amflex,Super flex, lil' better whatever you want to call it we stock it in 50 and 100' sections.

As for the hydro-flex solution hose, If your distributor told you it only comes in one length it is because they don't want to be bothered. Call me and I'll get you taken care of

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Originally Posted by Steve Garrett - Utah

I have never actually needed to replace ANY of my parflex hose. I have had then ends repaired one time on my 100 footer but other than that been running the same hoses for the last 8 years!!!!! 8 freaking years lets see before that I was replacing 200 feet of good year EVERY year. thats about $300 bucks a year, or by now I would have spent $2500 on new hoses in that time. parflex has saved me 2 grand in hose expense, AND its still saving me money who the heck knows when I will need to replace it. it also IMO puts about 7 or 8 degrees hotter water to the wand because it holds the heat in better. its not quite as limp as goodyear but I am NEVER bothered by working with it. I also don't burn grass. if your still using goodyear you are out of the loop.

Pretty well sums it up.

Larry

Last edited:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Pretty well sums it up.

Larry
LOL Larry. Want a debate in what's better I hate hydro-flex and Parker is a better hose and would tell him so if asked but he was asking a specific question about a specific product which usually means they are expecting a specific answer. I could be wrong though maybe he was hoping someone someone would give an answer completely irrelevant to his question :)

PS hydro-flex isn't good year or their new Chinese steel braided.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
As a distributor & TM manufacturer,

my job is to inform the customer . . .

as to the best product for his application.

Maybe, Glen could chime in.

Larry

glenboy

Name
GLEN
i agree anything with the PARKER name on it is way better.the reason i want hydrofarce is because it is blue.i appreciate the honesty

Name
Brad Gouveia
I got that Vac hose it is nice hose. Once in a while I do get a kink it if I am not paying attention but I do like. Solution hose; just depends everyone has their one favorite. I do like the hose Joe B sells.
I think it just boils down to how hot your machine runs and your working preferences.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom