Van shaped magnets on the cheap?

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
Looking to buy in lot's of 10,000

What's the best pricing per you guys know of?

Anyone advertisers here I missed?

Thanks!

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
Thanks, I need large qty's - I am going to have them inserted with my print ads one zone at a time in 10k lots.

Time to start making the print ad thing return a little more.

Thanks!

Calling Ken....lol.

I have found between 0.11 and 0.07 - might consider monotone initially as well.

Thanks!!!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I saw two of mine in that collection.

I have a similar collection only with naked women in my truck......ok maybe I wish i did. Psst don't tell my wife! :winky:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Thanks, I need large qty's - I am going to have them inserted with my print ads one zone at a time in 10k lots.

Time to start making the print ad thing return a little more.

Thanks!

Calling Ken....lol.

I have found between 0.11 and 0.07 - might consider monotone initially as well.

Thanks!!!

The pizza companies do that with a small rectangular magnet to reduce cost for mass mailings. The unfortunate fact is that many go right into the garbage. A shaped van magnet could be several times the cost. Perhaps, maybe a rectangular magnet with a van printed shape?

Last edited:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
We buy 100-200k at a time from EGT. 5 color 20 mil (very thin) and small so that by weight they can ride in a number 10 envelope with the other things we mail to our customers. Our salesperson is Heather Johnson and her contact info is hjohnson@egtgo.com or (248) 616-6487.

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
The pizza companies do that with a small rectangular magnet to reduce cost for mass mailings. The unfortunate fact is that many go right into the garbage. A shaped van magnet could be several times the cost. Perhaps, maybe a rectangular magnet with a van printed shape?

Thanks!

I will price that as well. I know the vast majority will end up in a landfill, and why monochrome was also going to be priced. It's going to cost loads for this - going to incorporate restoration as well, hopefully between the two, I can at least come out even month to month short term, and long term with a larger base and way ahead.

Going to be trying a lot of different things this year - it's time to breakout.

Name
Steve Lawrence
Anyone know of a source for the old fashioned thick plastic van shaped magnets? Not cheap but heavy duty and more likely kept since it can hold up papers, etc. on a fridge.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom