Van Wrap Design

Name
Bruce
Just wanted to see what others would pick or had to say about these designs, only 2 complete different designs and the other 4 are with minor changes. Not sure if I really want to know what you guys think, but lets go for it

van1.jpg

van2.jpg

van3.jpg

van4.jpg

van5.jpg

van6.jpg

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
First one looks like a carpet installer and the second design looks like a painter.

Of course this is just at first glance....which may be what the potential custy may see.

I would make the "carpet and upholstery" bigger without making it look cheesy.

But if I had to pick one it would be the second van from the top.

It's simple, clean and not too busy.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I kind of like the look of the first one even though it does look like an installers van.. There is a local guy that just got a wrap that I like ALOT. I have been trying to get a pic. but the van seems to always be out working :shock: I'm kind of slow right now.. I'll get a pic this week some way some how. The van is white because I saw them installing a HM DD in it, but you can't tell it was white after the wrap they put on this van.

Name
Bruce
I guess that's why you guys are Carpet Cleaners and not Marketing Guru's. 10 out of 10 women liked the last one, the guys liked the second one like Brian did.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I like the second one too!

Your logo is powerful enough against the white that you don't need all the extra color. In fact I think it takes away from your logo.

Your logo gets lost and it appears your name is True Colors or Discover your True Colors. ????

#2 is clean, sharp, very visible!

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
How long did the women get to look at it? Anything longer than 3 seconds is too long.

I have this problem right now. The big side of my box has made people believe that we install floors eventhough it clearly says "floor care". If had a job for as many times as people ask me if I install floors, then this wrap would replace almost all my advertising.

Make it clear and simple. I had good "female" feedback on my wrap, but they knew what i was doing.

Bruce Humphrey said:
I guess that's why you guys are Carpet Cleaners and not Marketing Guru's. 10 out of 10 women liked the last one, the guys liked the second one like Brian did.

I showed it to my wife (I never ask other cleaners) she said "I like the last one out of all those shitty designs.

Name
Bruce
rctpks said:
I like the second one too!

Your logo is powerful enough against the white that you don't need all the extra color. In fact I think it takes away from your logo.

Your logo gets lost and it appears your name is True Colors or Discover your True Colors. ????

#2 is clean, sharp, very visible!

I liked the second one my self.

Name
Bruce
boazcan said:
How long did the women get to look at it? Anything longer than 3 seconds is too long.

I have this problem right now. The big side of my box has made people believe that we install floors eventhough it clearly says "floor care". If had a job for as many times as people ask me if I install floors, then this wrap would replace almost all my advertising.

Make it clear and simple. I had good "female" feedback on my wrap, but they knew what i was doing.
If we went with the first design I would be afraid of that same problem.

Name
Bruce
Chris Muetterties said:
[quote="Bruce Humphrey":66emzkcw]I guess that's why you guys are Carpet Cleaners and not Marketing Guru's. 10 out of 10 women liked the last one, the guys liked the second one like Brian did.

I showed it to my wife (I never ask other cleaners) she said "I like the last one out of all those shitty designs.[/quote:66emzkcw]

I did run into a couple who felt the same way. I was not a big fan of the last design until we started getting some positive response out of it, it's starting to grow on me.

Name
Bruce
Albert Lazo said:
I like the first and second.

What's "True Colors"?

Albert
That comes from our "Tru-Colors" Packaged pricing. We did have a program for 6 month and 12 month cleaning that we called our "Tru-Colors" program, could never get it to work.

Our Tru Colors logo has been on every piece of marketing that we have ever put out. The back part of the van is our tru colors logo blown up with the text sized down to fit on the van.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Bruce don't let me influence you, I don't want the blame later! :wink:

I like the wrap on #1 but it still doesn't say who you are as good as #2 does.

Wraps are cool but if it doesn't help say "who you are" then it's just window dressing.

I've seen a lot of Vortex wraps that had awesome graphics, but it didn't really sell cleaning or the company's name. Sweet wraps, but window dressing! :shock:

Put up a poll see what everyone votes on. 8)

Able 1

Name
Keith
Heres that wrap I was talking about... I love it, but I think it does appeal to men more then women.
IMG_2203.jpg

I Like the 2nd one Harper posted also..

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
I think that the first one will definately serve you better. The other ones are a little too distracting in my opinion. Go with #1!

im with tmdry. I don't like any of them.

here's the deal.

we get all wrapped up in the color, the design, the flow, the artistic value, the blah blah blah.

how long does a potential client have to see your van if they're not behind you or next to you standing in traffic?

3-4 seconds tops?

the biggest thing needs to be your phone number. YOu could call yourself idiot's carpet cleaning for all the potential client cares. ( i know I will catch flak for that comment so all you pundits give it your best shot)

they see your van and see what? pictures, color explosion?

you want calls?

give em a phone # they can remember like "dial clean up. or clean me or some crap that sticks in their brain.

and give em a huge, huge huge phone #.

we fall in love with our grafics but forget to look as steve toburen says, :"through the eyes of our clients"

best,

your pal,

frankie

.visit my blog, "the carpet cleaner's crocodile."

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yes I do...but really I look for vans with no logo and see if they sub out.

Customers that I have gotten from my van have always told me that they liked the clean look and they could see my phone number.

Aside from name recognition, why else would a van get someone to call?

You ass. :mrgreen:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
listen mexican I get alot of calls off my truck. Plenty make note of the number. I hate to agree with chavez number 2 is it but I wouldn't do any of them

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I sure hope that those designs are not from a company designer that does wraps, if so i would "fire" them on a spot...unless the design was from Bruce.

Get a PRO graphic designer design the wrap than have the local wrap guy put it on...that is if you can't find any good local wrap guys that design and install.

If i saw a wrap like that i would automatically think...painter, paint brand, paint store, carpet installations, nothing to do with cleaning and restoration.

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Simple, easy to see and read...........can't see the forrest thru the trees. Thats the only problem with some wraps. lost marketing message is a waste of time. :roll:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Tru Colors won't mean a thing to most people that see your van. Likely it will just confuse them as to what your company does.. (painting, interior design, photography?)

Start from scratch and design a wrap that will covey what your company does ,even when it is going 35mph.

You can do that with a large graphic, or headlining a service or benefit.

Do NOT headline it with your companies name. It's too vague!!!!!!!

"This post is not meant to be an advertising message any similarities either blatant or subliminal is purely consequential."

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
I don't like any of them. I don't even like the flames or Harper's dog. If i was forced to pick one it would be the dog.

Here was mine when I cleaned, note that it is not a wrap, just vinyl, my budget did not include a wrap and they were way more expensive back then ('99). With a wrap, I really could have had fun! I got calls from that van nearly daily.

Van006.jpg

Van005.jpg

Van004.jpg

Van001.jpg

Take care,
Lisa

Able 1

Name
Keith
Funny I just saw this one in the area.. Not that I like it, but the carpet roll reminded me of this thread

001-7.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom