Van wraps?

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Has anyone hired a 3rd party to do your wrap design? Then pay the local shop to do the install? I want a "Far Out" wrap (goes with my slogan) that looks AWESOME. I don't have a creative bone in my body, that makes for a decent carpet cleaner, but I know what grabs people. For some reason I can't copy the proof from my local guy here. It's okay, just doesn't blow me away. It's the kind of thing I could do with his software. I want to my new rig to stand out. Who's the best? Is there a best? Anyone....?

Russ Terhaar
The Clean Machine of Iowa LLC
www.thegreatcleanmachine.com

Name
Brad Gouveia
That is how the last wrap I had was done. They hired some guy to design it and they installed it. I gave them free reign to come up with amazing wrap after seeing some examples of his work.

This is what I got:
IMG_0896.jpg

I was pissed. Compared to what I saw from this guy this looked like crap. I waited 2 months for that too. After walking them through every little detail I finally got:

CR_PassengerSide6.jpg

I am happy with this one. That was my experience.

IMG_6362.jpg

Here is a picture of the other side. I have a different girl on each side.

I would recommend to talk to Wayne Miller to design it.

I am sure several other people here would agree.

Name
Brad Gouveia
I like it :) Just mad that I had to design it. What I did was start saving pictures of wraps I liked to took little things from all of them and got that.

Scott Rogers

Most wraps are way too busy and hard to see what is actually going on, whats the phone number ect. especially to people driving down the road.

Brads wrap is one of the few simple uncluttered designs I have seen. I like it. I would like to see the phone number a bit larger and more prevalent though. But it is a beautiful wrap

Reactions: Russ T.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Looks good. But, only the words Clean Responce and the women's face will be seen going 45mph.

Name
Brad Gouveia
I had about 5 calls of people saying they called me because they saw my van or where behind this year. Most people if they call will call at a light or sign.

Last edited:
Reactions: Russ T.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Has anyone hired a 3rd party to do your wrap design? Then pay the local shop to do the install? I want a "Far Out" wrap (goes with my slogan) that looks AWESOME. I don't have a creative bone in my body, that makes for a decent carpet cleaner, but I know what grabs people. For some reason I can't copy the proof from my local guy here. It's okay, just doesn't blow me away. It's the kind of thing I could do with his software. I want to my new rig to stand out. Who's the best? Is there a best? Anyone....?

Russ Terhaar
The Clean Machine of Iowa LLC
www.thegreatcleanmachine.com

Definitely!
Wanye Miller is popular here and i have use member philip {cleanimage} for creative work.
Get a couple bids and look at their work product, can't go wrong.

Agree about keeping it simple, dont ask me how i know that.

Back
Top Bottom