Velocity Do not Buy! Beware Please read

Mikey P

Administrator
I talked to Les about this guy..

Scam artist.

You may remember a while back there was talk about this guy..he had Lance from Arizona and some other World of Clean folks listed as partners/developers of his units..

Maybe Fred can do a Nava Search

Connor

Name
Connor

Scam artist.

You may remember a while back there was talk about this guy..he had Lance from Arizona and some other World of Clean folks listed as partners/developers of his units..

MBBB.

MikeysBoard Business Bureau.

There should be a room for such suppliers and MFRs that are MF'ers.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I don't know how a veteran poster with board credibility (for whatever that's worth) could suggest any EWIT mfg. (slaphertogetherer) with a straight face. I don't know why that shocks me. Over the years, I have seen plenty of folks recommend Bane units, Castex portables and CCS machines. Many of you voted for Obama too.

It takes all kinds ...

Not one person here has any right taking this dude to task for doing something stupid. If any of us had walking around sense we would never be in this business in the first place.

So get off of your collective high horse.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I don't know how a veteran poster with board credibility (for whatever that's worth) could suggest any EWIT mfg. (slaphertogetherer) with a straight face. I don't know why that shocks me. Over the years, I have seen plenty of folks recommend Bane units, Castex portables and CCS machines. Many of you voted for Obama too.

It takes all kinds ...

Not one person here has any right taking this dude to task for doing something stupid. If any of us had walking around sense we would never be in this business in the first place.

last guys handle was bent, now this.....

Mikey P

Administrator

It takes all kinds ...

You forgot the Resoil fan club..

falcans

Name
Richard
Credit company called today and said they found 50% of my money they took from paypal from the charge back the others im screwed 1200

I no where albert clark lives

Velocity Technologies, LLC

Albert Clark
42. South Forest Beach Dr. #3023
Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
United States

Phone: 843-295-3402

acvelocitytech@gmail.com
www.velocitytechstore.com
Confirmed with my paypal account

data=Ay5GWBeob_WIPLDYoIWcfVXxvZu9XwJ55OX7Ag,VTFRkiCqRuRTwwsjovvOA2c_w2RIKVT5fB-jVhxf_NaL3ZvKcvsynRSArFVeTXMsrK9ix1dHWD_bBrPNDUHOHiEzyyoB1lQ0c3MQ4jZo

Thru my in depth investigation i also called many residents around that area including police and the area is prone to drug lords drug dealers and so on.

falcans

Name
Richard

Scam artist.

Please explain more...

i wanna gather as much info to make this guy pay for my losses this month alone i have lost 2,000 thru my previous purchases that was made prior to this.

randy

Name
Randy
Horrible to hear of someone taking a loss like this by betting on a unproven upstart. Paying upfront for anything this large is unbelievably stupid to be quite frank. The 3-4 idiots that did this should go get a job working for someone else, as an apprentice or something, and maybe enroll in a few business classes before attempting to start a business. You are not qualified in any way, shape or form to be in business for yourself if this is indicative of your judgment.

Forget the Attorney Generals office, in most states they are barred by law from pursuing litigation unless it is wide scale fraud and can only sue on behalf of the State NOT ON YOUR BEHALF. They might write a letter, big deal. If you paid a corporation or LLC you are out of luck. Even if you never get the unit or a refund the individuals can't be sued personally or indicted even in the case of fraud.

If they company is a partnership or proprietorship then go to the local sheriff or police department and file a police report. Perhaps see the local magistrate there as a last resort and attempt to swear out an arrest warrant for obtaining money under false pretense. That's a long shot, in all probability you are out of luck. If they don't have the cash for the credit card to back charge, you might end up eating the whole bill unless they are bonded through the credit card merchant account.

Name
John LaBarbera
Credit company called today and said they found 50% of my money they took from paypal from the charge back the others im screwed 1200

I no where albert clark lives

Velocity Technologies, LLC

Albert Clark
42. South Forest Beach Dr. #3023
Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
United States

Phone: 843-295-3402

acvelocitytech@gmail.com
www.velocitytechstore.com
Confirmed with my paypal account

data=Ay5GWBeob_WIPLDYoIWcfVXxvZu9XwJ55OX7Ag,VTFRkiCqRuRTwwsjovvOA2c_w2RIKVT5fB-jVhxf_NaL3ZvKcvsynRSArFVeTXMsrK9ix1dHWD_bBrPNDUHOHiEzyyoB1lQ0c3MQ4jZo

Thru my in depth investigation i also called many residents around that area including police and the area is prone to drug lords drug dealers and so on.

That address looks like a mail drop to me.

randy

Name
Randy
The address comes back as a one bed room, 780 square feet apartment. The "company" supposedly is a LLC so call the South Carolina State corporation commission and see if they really are a LLC.

This doesn't look good.
Starting up a truck mount manufacturing business with adequate capital in good economic times is tough, in the longest running US recession in history, nearly impossible.

Last edited:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Try and get your money.
If he's the crook, he's alleged to be, it is good that you spread the word.

Other than that consider the $1,200.00 loss as a fairly cheap good business lesson.
Most of us have made far worse mistakes.

falcans

Name
Richard
The address comes back as a one bed room, 780 square feet apartment. The "company" supposedly is a LLC so call the South Carolina State corporation commission and see if they really are a LLC.

This doesn't look good.
Starting up a truck mount manufacturing business with adequate capital in good economic times is tough, in the longest running US recession in history, nearly impossible.

interesting thanks for the info i will call them on monday or next week if my refund isn't given back.

Reactions: Ken Snow

hogjowl

Idiot™
Yes, let me also say thank you for sharing this information.

I have never yet seen a public admission of a mistake that didn't end up drawing in a few self-serving critics.

Reactions: Chris A

FredC

Village Idiot

This doesn't look good.

There is a Velocity Technologies LLC. RA is in Charleston.
Filing docs aren't available online so I cant tell if they are the same:
http://www.sos.sc.gov/index.asp?n=18&p=4&s=18&corporateid=392119

FredC

Village Idiot
No.....just must have changed a lot since I was in the area.

although I do think you are full of shit about your "in depth" investigation...but that is just my humble opinion

Kipp

Name
kip
Albert Clark was sabrpilot on *** last year...quack job

Ps Richard, it will be a cold day in hell when I let a Canadian tell me what to do.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
1327 Replies away from ***'s Post on this subject.
PS: Does Mikeys board have what it takes to pass ***'s replies.

I doubt it. I don't think mikeysboard members could be drug along rehashing something so basic over and over again.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
This is hilarious, we found this loony tunes in his trailer park year and half ago peddling one thing or another. Next i know he is selling "next generation" ETM units, apparently he upgraded to an apartment with all those upfront payments.

Sad really, all these guys had to do was ask....

Back
Top Bottom