Velocity Do not Buy! Beware Please read

Mikey P

Administrator
No.....just must have changed a lot since I was in the area.

although I do think you are full of shit about your "in depth" investigation...but that is just my humble opinion

No kidding..Just came from Hilton Head..

And I was the most ethnic looking dude there..

Mikey P

Administrator
And I got the t shirt to prove it...

buzaqube.jpg

Name
Al
I am in Charleston, SC and have never heard of this company. Not much in the carpet cleaning area goes on here without me knowing about it. I think you are being taken.

Al Bradham

Name
Al
Mike
I showed you today where the Piggly Wiggly man lives in Charleston. It looks like he has done real well. So don't laugh at these shirts. You should have bought one.

Al Bradham

randy

Name
Randy
This clown that is attempting to sell truckmounts he can't seem to produce , should throw in the towel and buy Todd's busted up/ bent to hell Trinity. Send the thing off to China (find Harbor frights manufacturer ) and reverse engineer it or more accurately engineer it. Sell them as the op unit to end all op units and call it the Ark since it comes over on a boat. With the improved look of Harbor Fright's throw away tools, it will do well priced at $1995.00 including shipping from Hilton Head. Sell 5o or so units and pay back all the dream truck mount cash you collected. Once you have sold 10 claim you have sold 100, carpet cleaners love the next big thing and wet themselves waiting in line to get ripped off buying it.

falcans

Name
Richard
hey

I am in Charleston, SC and have never heard of this company. Not much in the carpet cleaning area goes on here without me knowing about it. I think you are being taken.

Al Bradham

How is the area he is from are you sure because that's his mailing address previous welder sent. His invoices there...

It seems he has went silient. Same thing he has done to jim

How can we put a stop to this so he can see his friend bubba?

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Lance was one of their founding consultants, maybe a partner. I notice his name isn't on their site anymore, so maybe he could/would give you info on the company.

Take care,
Lisa

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Maybe you could get on the Dr Phil show.... You have absolutely no info on anything. I hope this is a joke because you provide ZERO info on yourself but yet rip a company without a shred of proof. Atleast when I rip a company I show whatever proof I have.

Good luck in the drug capital of HH....sheesshhh

Reactions: Ken Snow

falcans

Name
Richard
Maybe you could get on the Dr Phil show.... You have absolutely no info on anything. I hope this is a joke because you provide ZERO info on yourself but yet rip a company without a shred of proof. Atleast when I rip a company I show whatever proof I have.

Good luck in the drug capital of HH....sheesshhh

what more evidence you want please go to google and type velocity technology carpet cleaning scam

http://www.google.ca/#hl=en&tbo=d&o...85625df7f66034&bpcl=40096503&biw=1143&bih=670

i do have alot of proof my credit company already refunded me 964.00 i'm solo on the rest now, how about take the rude comments somewhere else thanks.

I'm really not gonna show the whole world wide web my bank statements nor my paypal account, i can careless what you think of me in the end i no how i feel about my self and my company good luck and happy new years!

Last edited:

falcans

Name
Richard
Just wanna bump this up he has failed to show up at will reeds house with his new truckmount and van! 12000 gone another guy is out too 10000 me 2100 there are other victims out there!

Reactions: Willy P

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
"If God didn't want them sheared, he would not have made them sheep."
Calvera
"The Magnificent Seven"

I know it doesn't do much good now but going forward, prepaying a no name garage builder isn't the wisest move for anyone to make.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Here's an update from Will Reed who's been waiting for this TM and van all week with no word. :razz: You just can't make this stuff up:
from ***:
Talked to his friend Stan that was driving up with Albert just now. Albert had a suspended license that he didn't know about and is in jail until 2/1 or 2/2. Upon release he can't drive obviously and Stan is an amputee and can't drive either. So I will be taking a bus to their location and driving both of them and the van with my TM in it back to Montana. What a freaking rollercoaster! I am actually relieved now and my sphincter muscle can finally relax. </ARTICLE>

• clear.png
  • clear.png
  • clear.png
  • clear.png
  • clear.png

<ASIDE>Will Reed
:D

Attachments

• clear.png
    clear.png
    137 bytes · Views: 143
  • clear.png
    clear.png
    137 bytes · Views: 147
  • clear.png
    clear.png
    137 bytes · Views: 142
  • clear.png
    clear.png
    137 bytes · Views: 148

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
It is the best possible outcome for Will who's been a little anxious these past few days. He's waited six months for the machine to be built. It actually looks pretty good, an ETM with a Honda generator and six vacuum motors. Will was told the CFM is about 650 with 15-15.5 HG. With the extra motor that is only used for Dual Wanding it should be over 700 CFM (I'm only posting what Will wrote):
velocitymachine.jpg

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
so you have a gas engine drive a generator that then drives 5 vac motors? Wouldn't it have been simpler and cheaper to drive a blower and a belt driven pump? Also that holding tank on that thing is very small. It looks nice but I dont think it is a good product to clean carpets.

Oh, and 700cfm? Dream on.

Reactions: hogjowl
Name
I'm Rick James
I sh!t you not, this is the update on this story.

The machine was installed in a astro van and was being driven up by Albert and another guy. Somewhere along the way, he gets pulled over and put in jail for a suspended license. He can't get out of jail until feb 2nd or so. So the astro van with the ETM installed in it is locked up at the local tow yard.. why not have the second guy drive it you ask??

He is an amputee and doesn't drive.

You'd swear Tarantino was writing this stuff.

Reactions: Ken Snow

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Here's an update from Will Reed who's been waiting for this TM and van all week with no word. :razz: You just can't make this stuff up:
from ***:
Talked to his friend Stan that was driving up with Albert just now. Albert had a suspended license that he didn't know about and is in jail until 2/1 or 2/2. Upon release he can't drive obviously and Stan is an amputee and can't drive either. So I will be taking a bus to their location and driving both of them and the van with my TM in it back to Montana. What a freaking rollercoaster! I am actually relieved now and my sphincter muscle can finally relax.
  • clear.png
  • clear.png
  • clear.png
  • clear.png
  • clear.png

<aside>Will Reed
:D

I would take a guess that if Stan is an amputee, he isn't cleaning carpets, either!

</aside>

Attachments

• clear.png
    clear.png
    137 bytes · Views: 144
  • clear.png
    clear.png
    137 bytes · Views: 148
  • clear.png
    clear.png
    137 bytes · Views: 145
  • clear.png
    clear.png
    137 bytes · Views: 149

randy

Name
Randy
from ***:
Talked to his friend Stan that was driving up with Albert just now. Albert had a suspended license that he didn't know about and is in jail until 2/1 or 2/2. Upon release he can't drive obviously and Stan is an amputee and can't drive either. So I will be taking a bus to their location and driving both of them and the van with my TM in it back to Montana. What a freaking rollercoaster! I am actually relieved now and my sphincter muscle can finally relax.
<aside>

This is totally freaking hilarious. Who are these people ? They go on a road trip with a suspended drivers license and a amputee as back up driver, LOL. To think that someone paid up front for a truck mount is scary in and of itself. I mean we have watched the ACE truckmounts implosion, White magic, steam way, Halyson Hurricane, Steam genie, etc etc go down the tubes and people are prepaying a start up company for truckmounts ? Now a rescue mission is underway to retrieve this clown from jail and secure the truckmount ?

Unbelievable , Somebody tell me this is an industry folklore or something.

</aside>

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I agree they must be stopped maybe they can get their money back if they give the machine back. Allowing them in the cleaning business is dangerous and could prove even more costly to them in the long run.

Back
Top Bottom