Very exciting Day!!!!

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
We had our first day with all 4 trucks on the road first shift!!!!!!!!!!!!

All 5 techs out, 3 trucks cleaning residential carpet and one running a water job.

My wife did an awesome job in the office today and our new office manager is kicking butt and taking names.

The night guys just clocked out and left the run down message on the phones. If you count their second shift we had 5 trucks today with 4 units.

Thanks to all of you who have helped mentor our team in the last 4 years.

We have been running 4 trucks 2-3 days each week for the last month pretty exciting around our office.

I have one tech that is doing so well his add on services are paying his salary every week for the last 2 months

Our guys are doing great work.

Thanks Team!! cause I know most of you are lurkers on here. This isn't just business stuff JT. Oh JT stay off that other board. The real help is on MB.

Reactions: billyeadon

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
congrats, big operation it looks like. i can't imagine.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Tom "The Machine" Levine!

The reality is if we want to get ahead in this world then working 60 hours a week or more becomes the norm, at least in the beginning or in fast growth periods.
For some bizzaro world reason i will never understand that message never seems to sink in. Some people have it in their head after you "get off the truck", your days are filled with jet skiing and going for long walks in the park. LOL

Reactions: TomKing

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Ken You are one of the guys who gave me time at the start. I am sure I will need some more help as time goes buy thanks.

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
You my friend have been a great help. i still have not had a chance to get the Water Damage stuff you gave me started. Thanks

Mikey P

Administrator
great news Tom.

When your top guys can afford to buy a home in your city you know you're doing things the right way. In the right place

at the right time.

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Hey Tom thats awesome you guys are so busy. Just wondering how many days a week do you go out and work our is it just the techs.

I go out 1-2 times a month for a commercial job for 3-5 hours. I have never been on the truck full or part time. I put my time in in college working for Service Master. I have maybe been on 20 residential cleanings in the last 4 years.
2 years ago I worked 3-4 nights a week for 4 months getting our commercial route going.
If I had a choice I would always choose commercial jobs to assist on.

Back
Top Bottom