VLM onlookers..

Mikey P

Administrator
I've been pushing a Cimex since about 2002sh.

I'm still not totally comfortable explaining to on lookers, especially head janitors, about where the dirt goes..
I secretly hope that they assume it's being sucked up into the big yellow thingies up top.
So I avoid eye contact at all cost...

Last night I used my OP and sure enough the new head janitor had to come ask..

" I've heard about those machines before but never seen one in action, so the pad absorbs the dirt, right? Sure looks like it works. Encapsulation, right?"

I have an old top loader washer, I wish I would opened the lid last night to see what the 1st round of rinse water looked like....

Mikey P

Administrator
IMG_20190827_194121.jpg

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I've been pushing a Cimex since about 2002sh.

I'm still not totally comfortable explaining to on lookers, especially head janitors, about where the dirt goes..
I secretly hope that they assume it's being sucked up into the big yellow thingies up top.
So I avoid eye contact at all cost...

Last night I used my OP and sure enough the new head janitor had to come ask..

" I've heard about those machines before but never seen one in action, so the pad absorbs the dirt, right? Sure looks like it works. Encapsulation, right?"

I have an old top loader washer, I wish I would opened the lid last night to see what the 1st round of rinse water looked like....
When I encap, I usually use scrub pads not absorbent pads. According to the literature, the detergent absorbs the dirt, crystallizing as it dries, where it can be vacuumed away. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
The funny thing is, this board is where this janitor learned more about vlm than anywhere. Didn’t know anything about the cimex
until here. When I vlm cleaned, I would bonnet with the 175 and a bonnet machine. You hacks and fakers!!

Reactions: Nomad74

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
VLM and commercial go together like peas and carrots.

My only concern is people seeing how easy and cheap it is and potentially considering doing it themselves.

That's what Orbot focuses its business on... not us operators.

Reactions: hogjowl

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom