VLM onlookers..

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
VLM and commercial go together like peas and carrots.

My only concern is people seeing how easy and cheap it is and potentially considering doing it themselves.

That's what Orbot focuses its business on... not us operators.
I don't know about you guys, but I really seem to use way more bonnets than other claim when doing VLM.
I have all kinds. Glads, Bonnet Pro ironmansm,, his wool pro, blue micros etc. etc. etc.

Ask those who see it as cheap to replace bonnets at needed, and take them home or back to the shop and launder them later.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I've been pushing a Cimex since about 2002sh.

I'm still not totally comfortable explaining to on lookers, especially head janitors, about where the dirt goes..
I secretly hope that they assume it's being sucked up into the big yellow thingies up top.
So I avoid eye contact at all cost...

Last night I used my OP and sure enough the new head janitor had to come ask..

" I've heard about those machines before but never seen one in action, so the pad absorbs the dirt, right? Sure looks like it works. Encapsulation, right?"

I have an old top loader washer, I wish I would opened the lid last night to see what the 1st round of rinse water looked like....

Suspends said dirt in polymer that much easier vacuums away.

Then just vacuuming alone.

So vacuum vacuum vacuum

Name
Jeff T
You are covering the burden of managing people to do the work. @Sierra Clean Care
This janitorial company has over 200 employees. They use our services religiously.....
We treat the owner like gold.
This Christmas, we will be sending him and his wife to the nicest hotel in the city for 2 nights... complete with dinner, and spa package....

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I’m trying to fortify my relationship with this individual.
This is a business of relationships, and skill....
I know what you’re trying to accomplish, I’m just thinking who wants to go to a hotel in your own city🤷🏼‍♂️ My largest account manager
plays golf, so I play golf with him weekly. It’s work to me cause he’s awful. Doesn’t matter. We get frequent player tickets and play all year.

Reactions: Hack Attack

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
@Mikey P Do you usually scrub with an aggressive pad then extract with an absorbent one? We did about 6k sqft yesterday that cleaned up really well using only super zorb pads... but I feel like CRB with stuff brushes then using super zorb would be better.

They seem like good pads but once you fill one side the soiling is soaked all the way through to the clean side. Probably going to try the glad pads next

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Yeah if you have to do multiple steps with VLM then it's not worth it in time spent. All for an " Appearance only method" And you are brainwashed if you think you are doing a deep down restoration type cleaning that only a TM extraction can provide

If you vacuum......then CRB............then use a rotary/pad machine switching out different pads it's too much walking back and forth etc.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
I just finished a HWE on 3500 sqft of trashed glue down. Janitorial Company was there stripping and waxing. They use an Orbot for VCT and carpet. And here it is. These things can take some abuse! 😮
A766049D-7020-4841-AAC4-9A84A117ED43.jpeg

Reactions: Mike Draper

Mikey P

Administrator
@Mikey P Do you usually scrub with an aggressive pad then extract with an absorbent one? We did about 6k sqft yesterday that cleaned up really well using only super zorb pads... but I feel like CRB with stuff brushes then using super zorb would be better.

They seem like good pads but once you fill one side the soiling is soaked all the way through to the clean side. Probably going to try the glad pads next

just one pad, mostly Blue MF.

Glads/ cotton beat the shit out of you.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Yeah if you have to do multiple steps with VLM then it's not worth it in time spent. All for an " Appearance only method" And you are brainwashed if you think you are doing a deep down restoration type cleaning that only a TM extraction can provide

If you vacuum......then CRB............then use a rotary/pad machine switching out different pads it's too much walking back and forth etc.
I don’t disagree with that. My Cimex is for appearance cleaning. I actually use the crb for post appearance for swirls. I get the truckmount when needed. Who uses an orbital for stripping floors?

Mikey P

Administrator
I came back to clean a bunch of furniture today

I and the staff are blown away about how great it still looks.
and no, you can't tell where what chemical was used, it all looks amazing, especially considering they serve 150 meals per day here...MVIMG_20191202_092131.jpgMVIMG_20191202_092140.jpgIMG_20191202_132557.jpg

Reactions: KSL

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
I agree. All the accounts that I have been using my Vibe on look better and better. I cannot explain what goes on between that absorbent bonnet and the carpet, but it’s got to be witchcraft.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom