VLM or is it?

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
I don't know much about solution rates per square ft, other than it's more than the hardcore vlm guys say it is.

When I Cimex I like to mix the encap at max dilution and go light on the trigger. Seems to work best for me for cutting traffic soiling and limiting wicking/reappearing spots.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Normally around 300 sq ft per gallon of rtu solution is the average when running the Cimex. It's possible to get by with a little less solution with a Vibe or Orbot. But in a shower-feed application a general rule of thumb will be about 300 sq ft per gal.

Here's an important thing to keep an eye on with your Cimex... Keep the plumbing clean! As crud starts to build-up inside the head of the machine the solution going to the 3 heads will begin to get blocked. With blockage the machine will dispense the juice unevenly. Production will be affected. And the results will often appear blotchy. So make it a practice to clean out the plumbing on a rotuine basis. Here's a video that we put together showing how to do it...

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Normally around 300 sq ft per gallon of rtu solution is the average when running the Cimex. It's possible to get by with a little less solution with a Vibe or Orbot. But in a shower-feed application a general rule of thumb will be about 300 sq ft per gal.

Here's an important thing to keep an eye on with your Cimex... Keep the plumbing clean! As crud starts to build-up inside the head of the machine the solution going to the 3 heads will begin to get blocked. With blockage the machine will dispense the juice unevenly. Production will be affected. And the results will often appear blotchy. So make it a practice to clean out the plumbing on a rotuine basis. Here's a video that we put together showing how to do it...

I've been getting about 2000 sqft to. Tank. Sounds pretty close.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
When you run the numbers at 300 sq ft per gallon of RTU, this is what it breaks down to...

einstein-releasit-make-money-cleaning-carpet.jpg

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Switching pads from one to another and going over something is stupid.
Defeats the purpose of the easy method by making it comparable to doing HWE in time spent.

Depends on the situation as many are different.

Not all require going over twice.

HWE is not also suitable, allowed nor appropriate in many situations, especially in enclosed high-rise offices with no air conditioning.

In places like this, I bring my own cooling system along for the Mighty Cimex.

Minimum moisture & technique ensures clean, dry carpet when the office is open for business next day.

15 years at the same establishment must say something for the method.

Especially when they were going to replace the carpet BEFORE a carpet retailer told them to contact me.

Still cleaning that same carpet.

:yoda:

1542198368099.png

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I like the Cimex, but its easy to put down too much juice. Plus, the friggin pads seem uneven, even with new pads and new drivers. Many times, Ill just run over the heavy padded areas with the Vario and everything just looks dandy! If using the Vario for padding only, I use a lot less juice.

Reactions: Jimmy L

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom