VoIP phone system

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
like what???

had vonage for like 3 years...never a problem...

now have it through Comcast, with a bundle on internet.....and no problems.....when bundle is over back to vonage though....

so what you want to know

Scott Rogers

been using vonage for about 8 years. The reliability is strictly dependent on your internet reliability. Vonage themselves is flawless. but if your internet connection is not reliable then neither will your phone service.

One thing though they aint as cheap as they used to be. they offer you a low intro rate for 6 months then you go to the regular rate which seems to increase about every year as well.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I use ringcentral its just always forwarded to my cell or to full circle so internet service is not a concern.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
I guess I wanted to know about how reliable it was, does it really save you money and can you have more than one line?

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
David,

We have skype and it works great. Cost me about 8 bucks every 3 months, dirt cheap! It worth having just in case cell phone/towers have issues. I don't use it for the biz often, but for 35 bucks a year, totally worth it.

I'm sure you can have as many lines as you want.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
The company here in ohio i worked for had a Voip phone system that was set up internally. There 5 or 6 phone numbers coming into the system. We also had several phone through out our facilty where we could transfer and park calls. Lots of cool capabilities with that type of system, and was very reliable.

Sent from my LGL86C using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom