Walking on the clean carpet with your shoes?

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
dc klaatu said:
a properly cleaned carpet should never have a footprint on it........

and booties are dumb as hell.............
When i finish a job the last thing i use is the rake and have this thing about not leaving a single foot print on the carpet when i leave. The last thing out of the house is the rake.

K P

dc klaatu said:

Hey geriatric eminem,take the seat right behind your twin..unable

Able 1

Name
Keith
K P said:
[quote="dc klaatu":1bxufgw6]a properly cleaned carpet should never have a footprint on it........

Hey geriatric eminem,take the seat right behind your twin..unable[/quote:1bxufgw6]

Hey, BROKE GUY STFU !! AND I NEVER said anything about your fat wife! So, leave the kids out you retard! :lol: would the real rob allen please stand up?

S

sam miller

Mardie said:
dc klaatu said:

When i finish a job the last thing i use is the rake and have this thing about not leaving a single foot print on the carpet when i leave. The last thing out of the house is the rake.

Ya I hardly never walk back across clean carpets except to remove a fan then rake foot prints and if I go outside I will always wear booties before traveling across clean carpet!

Heathrow

Name
Heath Menefy
dc klaatu said:

x2 Sheesh KMA!

I use a BIG cut pile mat at the door on every job, and a white towel if I need to.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Good lord what bunch of Kansas City faggots. We are men right? Don't answer that Cox, we wear shoes, clean those shoes with a wet rag.

Fookin booties....damn almost makes me embarrassed to be a dirty carpet cleaner. Yea we wear them when we come in on clean carpet but never when cleaning. LIKE!

If asked why we are not wearing them when cleaning we explain we are cleaning dirty carpet. Then we remove that client from our data base for being igggnorrrant. eat yor heart out Werner

K P

Yea we wear them when we come in on clean carpet but never when cleaning.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^exactly the point.

Name
I'm Rick James
You guys have to understand that customers are picking you a part at most every job. You are a serious fool if you don't think the little things matter.. a SERIOUS FOOL!!

We use floor covers, corner guards, wet floor signs, safety cones around the van and so on and I just got my 3rd review this year saying how they appreciated us doing that. You should NOT walk on THEIR carpet that they jusut paid you to clean without shoe covers.. that is totally disrespectful to their purchase.

I guess its the little things that separate the men from the boys..

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I guess its the little things that separate the men from the boys..
Correct me if I'm wrong but I do believe Sandusky made that statement too. ???? I've seen Jimmy naked

We use floor covers, corner guards, wet floor signs, safety cones around the van and so on and I just got my 3rd review this year saying how they appreciated us doing that.
Yep you have to pull out all the stops, you only get one shot.

ascrubabove

I have been asked that question and I replied "while cleaning your carpet my shoes get cleaned as well, and my insurence co. requires that I wear slip resist shoes due to slip and fall hazards."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom