wand glide?

Just got a new wand and need little help in wich glide to purchase. Should I get the holed version or the spotted, mainly do residentual.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Get a hybrid. Call Greenglides.

Assuming you prevac everyjob you can get the holed or hybrid.

If not a prevac believer - get the slot.

I went thru 4 glides on my wands and I like the hybrid ones. I also prevac every job- thoroughly.

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
We use the holed glides and love them. Use t use the slotted for a long time and tried the holed glides and never went back. I did not like the hybrid as much as either though.

mcatt

Name
Mike
I use slotted glides because they are able to pickup things the little hole glides cannot. But the holed gilded are easier to push and give better dry times for sure. I have used both.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
For ease of use the holed or Hybrid, not much difference.

To be able to pick up more debris from the carpet (nice,) better agitation and a stronger back eat yor heart out Werner Get the Slotted.

If you carry two wands in your truck have a Hybrid on one and a slotted on the other.

ive used both.. like the hybrid b/c of the ability to pic up something here and there, even when you vac.. something may pop up,
the holed is supposed to give better dry times.. i have an airpath so it doesnt matter to me..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom