wand handle...

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I just don't now where my head was today...but I had a huge glass table that could not be moved so I had to edge around it with the wand...and for the first time in 9 years...the handle on my wand came up and the side of it hit the glass hard enough to make it jump up a bit.....

If I had not taken the metal handle off and replaced it with the one from Mytee...I am sure I would have been replacing that glass top....

IMG_5932.jpg

IMG_5931.jpg

aside from saving my ass.....this is a nice handle...real comfy and it took the extra weight off the Ti wand....

Jim Morrison

Name
jim

Ti??

Thought you were a WP guy?

Here I went and drank the Kool-aid, then the guru switches back...hate it when that happens :lol:

Just got a slot glide for my Ti, it is now the "thrasher wand" for biowashing wd work & hard surface cleaning.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Jim Morrison said:

Ti??

Thought you were a WP guy?

Here I went and drank the Kool-aid, then the guru switches back...hate it when that happens :lol:

Just got a slot glide for my Ti, it is now the "thrasher wand" for biowashing wd work & hard surface cleaning.

I gots both....when I drove up and picked up all that stuff in Albuquerque a Ti wand was part of the deal....so I put it on the truck and have been using it...

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Mikey P said:
Did Rob threaten to sue you over your Fels pouch patent infringement?

that thing has been hanging on my wands long before he started his board or even learned about the secret soap....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom