wand stroke

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
No matter what the length or style of your wand stroke, just make sure you're getting the job done.
I was cleaning a berber last night, some nice long 10ft strokes, water on on back stroke only, and I did some shorter strokes. It was the speed of the stroke that made the difference, nice and steady, got the job done, and did some dry strokes just to be sure.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Just trying to help new dogs, or those old dogs that haven't allowed their minds to crust over. Some golfers think a trip to the golf shop for new clubs will let them buy a good game, but they really just need to learn how to play better. The industry that supplies magic band-aids for poor technique love guys that won't listen.

If you don't care if you're slow, or if you use a surface skimming method, tehcnique doesn't matter. If you want to be thorough and fast and aren't interested in eventual shoulder surgery or lower back problems, the right technique does matter.

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
Generally 3-4 feet unless im doing a rental then I do 10-12 feet sometimes and walk with it. I usually switch it up depending on my mood. Supper long strokes in a rental can save tons of time and is less tiring on your arms and back.

Name
Nate W.
This isn't a jab at anyone, but why would it matter if its a rental or homeowner is home? I take the same amount of time on the job regardless. Is it because you give a discount for the rental market? Just asking.

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
Well, a couple reasons. In a vacant rental there isnt any furniture so there is plenty of room for long strokes. Just big open rooms with nothing to go around or trip over. And they generally dont have to be dry right away. Plus we do them for half of what we would do a resinential for, roughly.

O

omor

Wand stroke? I usually spell my name in the first room, go to the next and wand in the shape of king kong, then go back and fill in the cracks.

Back
Top Bottom