WAND ????

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I see no need to change methods. But For the sake of efficiancy only i have and will continue to stay on the leading edge of carpet cleaning teacnology

If i could not produce superiour results with the way i do things i would have changed a long time ago.

So why do you say it often that your are like a dog in heat when it comes to methods??

Re read your posts from since you came on here: you said it multiple times that you would buy a truckmount but can't afford it. And that you would change but can't afford it. So I guess it is just easier to dog the steamers if you can't join them huh?

Are you the guy that if you see a Murcielago or Aventador or Veyron driving by, and see the guy driving it and you instantly hate him because you can't afford the same ride? Which of course leads you to saying my Pinto is a better car because..............insert lameass reasons.....

Able 1

Name
Keith
[video=youtube_share;Jmn-9pdVnzY]http://youtu.be/Jmn-9pdVnzY[/video]

Reactions: Mardie

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
So why do you say it often that your are like a dog in heat when it comes to methods??

Re read your posts from since you came on here: you said it multiple times that you would buy a truckmount but can't afford it. And that you would change but can't afford it. So I guess it is just easier to dog the steamers if you can't join them huh?

Are you the guy that if you see a Murcielago or Aventador or Veyron driving by, and see the guy driving it and you instantly hate him because you can't afford the same ride? Which of course leads you to saying my Pinto is a better car because..............insert lameass reasons.....

When i say i am as loyal as a dog in heat when it comes to equipment i am saying that no method is the best for every situation and i know that and i do not try to fool myself into believing that as some on this board are constantly doing. The only way to improve is to find and aknowledge the strengths and weaknesess in each method and apply accordingly which is what i do. I presently use 2 methods wich are very complimentry to each other.
If i could afford to have a T/M sitting in the yard looking pretty while i was out doing L/M cleaning i would. The day i start to advertise and promote my website is likely the day i will purchace a judson with all the toys. Untill then i will continue to work my 5-7 days a week building a strong foundation to expand on.

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
Have you actually used steam cleaning long enough as a stand alone method to be able to back up all of the claims on your website? If not how are so sure that everything you say is true???

I don't bash other methods, I simply go with the "my experience tells me this is the best way to do this......". I always tell people every method has plusses and minuses and it all boils down to the cleaner doing the work. I certainly don't use scare or bash tactics though.....

Reactions: Willy P

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The only way to improve is to find and aknowledge the strengths and weaknesess in each method and apply accordingly which is what i do. I presently use 2 methods wich are very complimentry to each other.
Actually that's pretty much the same method with two different delivery systems.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
When i say i am as loyal as a dog in heat when it comes to equipment i am saying that no method is the best for every situation and i know that and i do not try to fool myself into believing that So you elect to fool your unsuspecting potential customers....way to go..as some on this board are constantly doing. The only way to improve is to find and aknowledge the strengths and weaknesess in each method and apply accordingly which is what i do. Not really...because quite a few of us are pointing out your misinfo for a year now and you still come on with the same old same old.. not to mention again the fact that many of us already graduated from vonschrader to a better and more effective method and keep vonschrader to what it is: an inferior system that has its place in certain situations where it is good.I presently use 2 methods wich are very complimentry to each other.
If i could afford to have a T/M sitting in the yard looking pretty while i was out doing L/M cleaning i would. The day i start to advertise and promote my website is likely the day i will purchace a judson with all the toys. Untill then i will continue to work my 5-7 days a week building a strong foundation to expand on.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Mardie has wand envy. He is using the same principles Obama uses for class envy. Attack and disparage, while all the time he knows he wants it. He finds it easier to attack it, than to do the stuff it takes to become a step up.

Last edited:

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree

I dont know why i even bother responding to you when all you do is keep coming back with these redicoulus comments.

As far as my clients go the majority are repeats or referals and the rest come from my website which i have done no seo work on since day one.

Name
I'm Rick James
I see no need to change methods. But For the sake of efficiancy only i have and will continue to stay on the leading edge of carpet cleaning teacnology

If i could not produce superiour results with the way i do things i would have changed a long time ago.

Its very telling that the people who MAKE the carpet recommends a HWE.. along with the EPA and its also the most accepted method of cleaning around the world. You seem to use scare tactics with your customers because you don't do the recommended method of cleaning, not the first time chem dry also pulls the same fear mongering. I understand you might be new to the industry and don't fully understand the proper method for cleaning residential carpets, but there is a reason NO ONE here agrees with you. Once you can get past your own ego, you will see how wrong you are.

Are you not able to afford a TM unit?

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Its very telling that the people who MAKE the carpet recommends a HWE.. along with the EPA and its also the most accepted method of cleaning around the world. You seem to use scare tactics with your customers because you don't do the recommended method of cleaning, not the first time chem dry also pulls the same fear mongering. I understand you might be new to the industry and don't fully understand the proper method for cleaning residential carpets, but there is a reason NO ONE here agrees with you. Once you can get past your own ego, you will see how wrong you are.

Are you not able to afford a TM unit?

My primary methood is also carpet mill recomended and has champion status with the EPA wich is very rare. You can see the credentials on my home page. www.naturalcleaningsystems.ca It should be noted that the steamcleaning industry has done a tremendous amount of lobbing to get their reconition from the carpet mills. (politics) so i hear from industry insiders.
This is primarily a steam cleaners board so it is no wonder that some people here do not agree with me.

As i said in an earlier reply that untill i decide to advertise and promote my web site i have no need for a T/m and cannot justify the expence.I am working a steady 5-7 days a week for over a year now with what i got for equipment and the majority of my jobs are reapeats or referals.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
And we all know the EPA is a corrupt agency that cannot be trusted with anything...They can't even measure a car's gas/mileage properly... and that is really not that hard to do.

BBB EPA CRI all organizations that normal thinking people should disregard.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
As a HWE myself...........
You should really read this!!!!!

Defamation—also called calumny, vilification, traducement, slander (for transitory statements), and libel (for written, broadcast, or otherwise published words)—is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government, religion, or nation a negative or inferior image. This can be also any disparaging statement made by one person about another, which is communicated or published, whether true or false, depending on legal state. In Common Law it is usually a requirement that this claim be false and that the publication is communicated to someone other than the person defamed (the claimant).[SUP][1][/SUP]
In common law jurisdictions, slander refers to a malicious, false,[SUP][2][/SUP][SUP][not specific enough to verify][/SUP] and defamatory spoken statement or report, while libel refers to any other form of communication such as written words or images.[SUP][3][/SUP] Most jurisdictions allow legal actions, civil and/or criminal, to deter various kinds of defamation and retaliate against groundless criticism. Related to defamation is public disclosure of private facts, which arises where one person reveals information that is not of public concern, and the release of which would offend a reasonable person. "Unlike [with] libel, truth is not a defense for invasion of privacy."[SUP][4][/SUP][SUP][not verified in body][/SUP]
False light laws are "intended primarily to protect the plaintiff's mental or emotional well-being."[SUP][5][/SUP] If a publication of information is false, then a tort of defamation might have occurred. If that communication is not technically false but is still misleading, then a tort of false light might have occurred.[SUP][5][/SUP]
In some civil law jurisdictions, defamation is dealt with as a crime rather than a civil wrong (termed a public-law delict in civil-law systems).[SUP][6][/SUP] The United Nations Commission on Human Rights ruled in 2012 that the criminalization of libel violates Freedom of expression and is inconsistent with Article 19 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.[SUP][7][/SUP]
A person who harms another's reputation may be referred to as a "famacide", "defamer", or "slanderer". The Latin phrase famosus libellus means a libelous writing.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
And we all know the EPA is a corrupt agency that cannot be trusted with anything...They can't even measure a car's gas/mileage properly... and that is really not that hard to do.

BBB EPA CRI all organizations that normal thinking people should disregard.

Ya kinda like how FOS carpet waranties are when it comes to wich cleaning method the mills recomend for your carpet waranty.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
This is primarily a steam cleaners board so it is no wonder that some people here do not agree with me.
Why do you feel the need to create separation? This is a carpet cleaners board, method shouldn't really matter, you just can't past that can you? :hopeless:

Name
jack zerkie
Wow I was told that it was the operator using the wand. I have about 8 wands sitting in the garage now. I have some with glides some without. I.m now using a cheap two jet from Cobb it,s like a Bently but at half the price, it has metal glides and doesn,t slide easy on all carpet, but the vacum is greater than the white plastic glide. I would rather get better results on drying time. I don,t use my RX 20 or the roatry dri but do use the zipper from time to time.I guess that I never blamed the wand for bad results, just myself. jz.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Why do you feel the need to create separation? This is a carpet cleaners board, method shouldn't really matter, you just can't past that can you? :hopeless:

Hey i am the one that is getting jumped on here.I am just defending myself. Remember i started this therad with a question on wand design and it got hijackjed into a pissing match as usual.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Really...REALLY? You set off bombs here and then claim you're being persecuted...geezzz. :errf:

If you really believe that, you're much much more stoopie that I already give you credit for. LOL

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Really...REALLY? You set off bombs here and then claim you're being persecuted...geezzz. :errf:

If you really believe that, you're much much more stoopie that I already give you credit for. LOL

Go back to the beginning of this thread and you will see how it got hijacked from the first reply and i was even nice then. If defending myself is offensive to some yahoo who wants to attack me is wrong then so be it.
Thanks to some good people here i got the answer i was looking for. Did you ever stop to wonder why i asked the question on wand design.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Go back to the beginning of this thread and you will see how it got hijacked from the first reply and i was even nice then. If defending myself is offensive to some yahoo who wants to attack me is wrong then so be it.But why is it offensive to you if others defend themselves against your bs on your website and your statements here?
Thanks to some good people here i got the answer i was looking for. Did you ever stop to wonder why i asked the question on wand design.

Btw as I said- get a greenhorn. You will like it!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Hey i am the one that is getting jumped on here.I am just defending myself. Remember i started this therad with a question on wand design and it got hijackjed into a pissing match as usual.

511850802_victimized_xlarge.jpg

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Mardie has wand envy. He is using the same principles Obama uses for class envy. Attack and disparage, while all the time he knows he wants it. He finds it easier to attack it, than to do the stuff it takes to become a step up.

For heaven's sake Dave. I'm starting to miss your self imposed ban from here, right after the Goog stole your Christmas :winky:

One more word about our Kenyan prince and I'm sending you to our class awareness program for the over achieving, uber sexed, underprivileged.
Or whatever strikes your fancy.

By the way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMVJUMty-KA

says high.

Last edited:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I speak for nearly everybody here Mardie - your trivial opinion is useless, ignorant and ill informed. Nobody gives a shit what you think about wands. In fact, nobody really gives a shit what you think - period.
You heard it here first.:winky: Again, I'll call a friend with a large and thriving steam primary cleaning business and see if I can get you on one of his trucks for a ride along/helper for a day thing. Two hours down the road. If gas money is a concern, I'll make sure that gets covered. It's the slow season coming up, so why would you refuse?

Becker

Name
Becker
Sorry Willy... You did not speak for me. Carry on Marty.

I guess I'm not in the nearly everybody group.

Last edited:

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Mardie, can you tell us in detail the experience you have with HWE??

How long did you use it for??
Equipment used??
Chemicals used??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom