WAND ????

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Mardie, can you tell us in detail the experience you have with HWE??

How long did you use it for??
Equipment used??
Chemicals used??

Hope you wipe your ass before attempting to answer, ya done went and shit all over us once already!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Hey i am the one that is getting jumped on here.I am just defending myself. Remember i started this therad with a question on wand design and it got hijackjed into a pissing match as usual.
I did look back and you are right, you got jumped.........however you still deserve it. ;)

Your website is just full of negative anti HWE cleaning propaganda. Sell your service and benefits, sell yourself and your skills but try not to be such a negative ASS-hole. Try, I know we can't change who we are but try. :p

Who is this really? Is this Tony? Bryan? Nobody could really be this stoopy in real life.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I did look back and you are right, you got jumped.........however you still deserve it. ;)

Your website is just full of negative anti HWE cleaning propaganda. Sell your service and benefits, sell yourself and your skills but try not to be such a negative ASS-hole. Try, I know we can't change who we are but try. :p

Who is this really? Is this Tony? Bryan? Nobody could really be this stoopy in real life.

wuz up Doc :D

I hope Big HWE Industry see's that website and he/she/it/they has to pound sand!!!!!

Don't even know ya and your talkin shit about a WHOLE INDUSTRY pal..... One thing you are good at is really Pissing people off, jus so ya know.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
639624d1338062366-do-you-work-tesoro-troll_spray.jpg

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
Does VonSchrader teach the bashing of other methods? I have a local VonSchrader cleaner that employs the same scare tactics

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yes I think they do. When you're selling outdated technology you've got to do something to attract business. :frown:

Brain washed and for some people it doesn't take much to wash that pea sized brain of theirs but I won't name names.

No I wouldn't stoop that low......MARDIE!!! :lol:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Is Von Schreeder and Host part of the same company? Or is Racine the place for Stoopie Cleaning Concepts? They both come from the same zip code......

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
No separate business, same family.

Before we become as retarded as Mardie, these systems do have their place in our industry. They simply have limitations as do the systems that most of us use.

A true professional uses the best tool for the job......a true tool (Mardie) tries to use one tool for all jobs.

Yea you can quote me if you need to. :twisted:

:biggrin:

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
The part of his website that bothers me the most is where it says we use large volumes of water. That's like that chemdry video where they show a wand putting out 800 psi with no vacuum attached. It makes it sound like we're dumping buckets of water on the carpets. Anybody that's ever used a pressure washer or washed their car knows that those jets don't really put out that much water. With truckmount blowers we are recovering 70% of that water on the clean stroke and another 10-20% on subsequent dry strokes. So there,,,,,,hack.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
So it looks like i have pretty much weeded out the weekest of the herd here on Mikeys Board. Hope you all enjoy making fools of your selves.

Vawter i know you are just board.:lol:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Ya Richard if that is what your name is you have quite a following. You should be proud.:lol:
I'm sorry Mardie it seems we have gotten off on the wrong foot. I apologize, how about we start over.

So, how long have you been pulling the wool over those unsuspecting consumers eyes? Do you ever feel guilty cleaning with 1950's technology? Do you really think cleaning with your soap box can clean better than the large TM rigs? If that were true, why would cleaners spend so much more money on their equipment?

There, your turn. :lol:

Connor

Name
Connor
I just can't believe he really says those things on his website. Of course, his method is probably the lowest entry barrier of the CCing industry, next to buying a can of spot shot, of course.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I just can't believe he really says those things on his website. Of course, his method is probably the lowest entry barrier of the CCing industry, next to buying a can of spot shot, of course.

Desperate Souls will do about anything for a reward!

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree

So could you explain how i can take job after job away from HWE guys ? And how the majority of my work is repeats and referals.
My biggest compliment came from one of the most sought after jobs in my area. This person told me that in 30 years they have never seen anyone clean carpet as good as i do. Just like some of you HWE guys on this board this one HWE guy that lost out to me was in such disbelief that he actually insulted the person in charge for using me. Another HWE guy was in such dibelief that i got his work that he demanded an explanation from the person in charge. They told him that they dont have to explain anything to him. I can go on and on but i am just making a point here. HWE is just one of many methoods to clean carpet and all methoods have their strengths and weaknesess. Some of the HWE people on this board are so closed minded it makes me wonder when they actually believe that HWE is the only way a carpet can be cleaned.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Problem is YOU are bashing HWE 100% just to better yourself and that is WRONG!
You are being called out here not for your CC ability pal (actually you are), but it is the way you bash one system to make another LOOK better WITH LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your quickly fading away, hopefully we miss the chance to say goodbye :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom