Wanna generate some business? Try this...

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
We have been doing giveaways on Facebook for a few years now. Usually its along the lines of Like this Photo, Like our Page, and Share it, to be entered to win 3 rooms cleaned free, etc.

This most recent one we did and promoted with just $200 has kicked ass. We received 92 phone calls in the last 2 days because of this promotion. People aren't waiting to win, they are seeing us either for the first time or remember seeing us previously, and asking for quotes/booking. Out of those 92 calls, 32 booked. The rest, at least have our information now.

The reason I believe this is doing so well: tagging of friends. It has had the largest organic reach results that we have had from any previous post. Even though the likes/comments aren't as many as our one giveaway that reached over 1.9k, the posting to friends walls has had a huge impact.

Here is what it looks like, feel free to copy and paste or use the text for this giveaway as an example. (As long as your not in Vegas, otherwise I'll copyright ya.) :) Make sure you attach some sort of Before/After photo, etc. with it. You can see an example of it on our page: www.facebook.com/naturaldry

"You and 2 friends could win $100 EACH in Cleaning Services by NaturalDry! Tag 2 friends in the comments below and they win with you. Cleaning Credit can be used for Carpet, Rug, Upholstery or Tile Cleaning Services.

Winners will be announced on our Facebook Page: Thursday, October 1st at 5pm.

Carpet Cleaning Includes:

- Deep Extraction Cleaning
- Stain Removal
- Deodorizer
- Sanitizing
- Hallway and Closet Cleanings

Call us for a Free Quote: 702-750-7093 or visit us online and Schedule Your Appointment today: www.NaturalDry.com

* Servicing Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas and Surrounding Areas"

Last edited:

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
BTW: Here is our google analytic results from the last few days running this ad. 336 website visits, 238 unique visitors. With an avg stay time on the home page of over 1 minute before clicking onto the next page. Our next page clicks have been to FittleBug pretty much with people looking at pricing/quotes/booking.

ndla.png

steve_64

Just yesterday I signed with Biziq or something to update my google yahoo and bing pages. Didnt even know I hsd them lol.

Thanks for the facebook tip.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
He has over 8300 likes to his fb page! That's a lot of people seeing the post.

Nice to know it(fb) can work.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
This kind of ad allows you to outboard advertise too. "This is ... from ... I have good news......You are won our FB promotion!. You didnt win the grand place. But you did win our second chance prize of xyz off of your cleaning and this also applies to your two friends. You just need to reserve your appointment anytime before the end of this year (or whatever ) What would be a good time to reserve your appointment? "

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
This kind of ad allows you to outboard advertise too. "This is ... from ... I have good news......You are won our FB promotion!. You didnt win the grand place. But you did win our second chance prize of xyz off of your cleaning and this also applies to your two friends. You just need to reserve your appointment anytime before the end of this year (or whatever ) What would be a good time to reserve your appointment? "

Great idea. Facebook doesn't allow Business Pages to private message a user yet unless they message you first. Soon they are adding a feature where you can pay per private message you want to send, like Linkedin. This idea would be beneficial here, unless you just post publicly that anyone that joined the giveaway is eligible for xxx discount. Good idea.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Geez! I still listen to disco music for god sakes... Isn't their someone I can simply pay to do the Facebook thingy fir me?

Thanks for sharing your success on fb!

Reactions: Steve Lawrence
Name
Steve Lawrence
We have been doing giveaways on Facebook for a few years now. Usually its along the lines of Like this Photo, Like our Page, and Share it, to be entered to win 3 rooms cleaned free, etc.

This most recent one we did and promoted with just $200 has kicked ass. We received 92 phone calls in the last 2 days because of this promotion. People aren't waiting to win, they are seeing us either for the first time or remember seeing us previously, and asking for quotes/booking. Out of those 92 calls, 32 booked. The rest, at least have our information now.

The reason I believe this is doing so well: tagging of friends. It has had the largest organic reach results that we have had from any previous post. Even though the likes/comments aren't as many as our one giveaway that reached over 1.9k, the posting to friends walls has had a huge impact.

Here is what it looks like, feel free to copy and paste or use the text for this giveaway as an example. (As long as your not in Vegas, otherwise I'll copyright ya.) :) Make sure you attach some sort of Before/After photo, etc. with it. You can see an example of it on our page: www.facebook.com/naturaldry

"You and 2 friends could win $100 EACH in Cleaning Services by NaturalDry! Tag 2 friends in the comments below and they win with you. Cleaning Credit can be used for Carpet, Rug, Upholstery or Tile Cleaning Services.

Winners will be announced on our Facebook Page: Thursday, October 1st at 5pm.

Carpet Cleaning Includes:

- Deep Extraction Cleaning
- Stain Removal
- Deodorizer
- Sanitizing
- Hallway and Closet Cleanings

Call us for a Free Quote: 702-750-7093 or visit us online and Schedule Your Appointment today: www.NaturalDry.com

* Servicing Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas and Surrounding Areas"

Very generous to us all with telling about your successful promo. Thanks so much. Sounds very effective for very cheap. It also sounds like you've done a great job of building this idea with your friends and their friends (ad infinitum) on FB.

Great job, Wills!

Reactions: Mikey P

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
:cry:

News travels slow down under.

:cry:

Sorry, this content isn't available at the moment
The link you followed may have expired, or the Page may only be visible to an audience that you aren't in.

Maybe I live in Vegas. :hopeless: :lol:

:yoda:

tres davis

Name
tres
Thanks for the tip. This has been the best Facebook post we have done. Lots of engagement (not compared to yours ha!) and lots of new page likes as well
We had to boost ours but it's still been well worth it

Reactions: WillS

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Nice! You pretty much have to Boost every post. We had to boost this one, but organic reach is nothing like it used to be.

Reactions: tres davis
Name
Ross Martin
Having a FB page with only 180 likes, I wonder how big your "like" base has to be where it becomes profitable to give away $300 in services?

Or does it matter, IDK?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom