Want 2 guess why my Lunchpail would not turn over last night

Greenie

If you saw Les's post as chauvenistic, it just shows you need to spend more time in kitchen and less at the keyboard.

Lee Stockwell said:
A flood job would be the RARE occasion when a high level shut off would be useful. I run a larger than usual waste tank and a very dependable pumpout.

I hate anything that shuts the machine down without a very visible diagnostic to tell you why.
Lee,

All Judson units are made to order. That way we can customize our units to suit our customers’ individual needs. We have an option called the Caution Advisory Panel that we can install. This system allows you to have multiple option on safety alerts. One of the options of the caution advisory panel is the “High Rise Recovery Tank Full Visual Alert System”. This way, when you are cleaning on floor 100 of a building, you will know when the recovery tank is full.

TAKE A LOOK AT THE SYSTEM AT WORK

f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZwnxWX62wcf]

-JB-

Name
JB
I read all of that as "loyalty", not her work.

so did I Lee.

Great post Les, I have a good idea where your coming from, and it AIN'T southern and chauvinistic!

Your a blessed man and YOU DAMN WELL KNOW IT!

Nothing wrong with that at all!

S'long as you keep up your end of the deal, which I suspect you do.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Lee, the loyalty part was cool. The specific references to cooking, cleaning and working, etc. were not. I know Les meant well, but I wouldn't show that post to any woman outside of the deep south.

Greenie knows better, he's just being.....greenie.

Take care,
Lisa

Greenie

I wasn't kidding...it's dinner time, what are you doing here, he should be home soon.

Cali women....I tell ya. Could use some time in the south obviously.

-JB-

Name
JB
It aint Cali woman G, it's "modern" women.

I'll take an "old fashioned" woman any day.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Greenie said:
I wasn't kidding...it's dinner time, what are you doing here, he should be home soon.

Actually, I've been working on my reply to the latest court docs. You know, the ones you haven't responded to... :roll:

I know full well les only meant well in his post and it was meant as a testament to the love and devotion of his wife...who is BEAUTIFUL by the way! Just letting him know that the way he put it won't fly everywhere and with everyone.

Take care,
Lisa

Greenie

I'll respond to "them" when I see fit, for now I hear dinner is ready, i have to go.

JB said:
I read all of that as "loyalty", not her work.

so did I Lee.

Great post Les, I have a good idea where your coming from, and it AIN'T southern and chauvinistic!

Your a blessed man and YOU DAMN WELL KNOW IT!

Nothing wrong with that at all!

S'long as you keep up your end of the deal, which I suspect you do.

I'm down with IT dude PEACE OUT !!

judsonshow009-1.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
Lisa knows the American Woman's place is in the kitchen, raising kids and keeping house..

It's just her 10 inch cock telling her other wise.

F off Watson you fat turd. How many times has Helen fixed your mount while you were eating your customer's ho-hos.?

Name
Lee Stockwell
I'm gonna get in trouble copying your tiny type down to the Post box to read it...lol

I never said anything about a 'safety light' nor did I desire an electronic display of all possible fail-safe gizmos.

Just hate anything that shuts the machine down. Let it turn on a buzzer, I'll ignore it.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Leslie Judson Jones said:
If you happen to latch onto a woman who is a knockout you may impress all your buddies and have a lot of fun for awhile, however, chances are, she will not be dependable, hard-working, or loyal, and she will most likely demand a lot of money.

Yup. Been there, done that. Bought the Tee shirt. Several times.

Leslie Judson Jones said:
What most of them won’t realize is that most of your success can be attributed to your wife who has been working her ass off behind the scenes for the last 50 years to support her man who she truly loves

I can identify. Got one now, 7 years and counting.

Behind (or, rather, at the side of) any successful man is a remarkable woman.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
wow, that IS a great post, Les

I s'pose it "might" be offensive to the folks that consider different "rolls" for different genders as offensive or somehow degrading

but i thought it was a great post and actually showed a tremendous amount of respect and reverence for one's "helpmate"

..L.T.A.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I can identify. Got one now, 7 years and counting.

Behind (or, rather, at the side of) any successful man is a remarkable woman.
also depends on your idea of success

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Shawn York said:
I bought a Lexus LX470 in 1998. It's sticker was close to $70k. It just turned over 178k miles. In all the time I've had it I replaced a fan clutch, a leak in an a/c line, a driver's side window that strangely shattered one day while rolling down, and a sensor in the fuel injection system... Oh, and the CD player quit working 2 years ago. That's it.

She's beautiful, reliable and the best 4 wheeler I've ever owned. This thing can climb a greased telephone pole. Unbelievably heavy and tough V8. The mechanic at Lexus told me the other day that he saw one with 422k miles that had had even fewer problems.

It's sexy, beautiful, reliable and makes a brother feel special while he's driving down the road. It's also helped in meeting many very reliable and very sexy women.

I would have bought and fixed three Fords in the last 10 years had I not purchased a Lexus. I don't believe there's a better auto maker in the world than Lexus.

You can have it all. Yes you can.

What a wonderful and inspirational story. Thanks for sharing.

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
I purchased a 1988 Nissan 300 ZX 3 years ago for $1500 from a customer.

It looks new inside and out (red outside with black leather interior - digital dash). It runs great, and handles like a sports car should. Since I bought it, I have had to replace an alternator (it was the original), and the battery.

We (my wife and myself) love taking out the T-tops on a sunny day, and cruising the countryside.

Sure a new NISMO 370Z would outperform this one, but there's something about getting such enjoyment out of something that was a rare purchase opportunity.

It is amazing how a stuck float switch got here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom