Want 2 guess why my Lunchpail would not turn over last night

Mikey P

Administrator
I think we should get back to the topic on hand.

What roll does your wife play in your married relationship and would she know to look at the high water float switch when her Kohler 30 HP Crock Pot wont turn over??

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
the thing about Les' post is its a great way to weed out certain women.
Beauty is only skin deep but ugly goes right to the bone.

The simpleness of Les' machines are its beauty

One way to overcome having that shut off switch is to have a recovery tank big enough to accommodate all the fresh water tank +20%

Chris A

Name
Chris
Shawn York said:
I bought a Lexus LX470 in 1998. It's sticker was close to $70k. It just turned over 178k miles. In all the time I've had it I replaced a fan clutch, a leak in an a/c line, a driver's side window that strangely shattered one day while rolling down, and a sensor in the fuel injection system... Oh, and the CD player quit working 2 years ago. That's it.

She's beautiful, reliable and the best 4 wheeler I've ever owned. This thing can climb a greased telephone pole. Unbelievably heavy and tough V8. The mechanic at Lexus told me the other day that he saw one with 422k miles that had had even fewer problems.

It's sexy, beautiful, reliable and makes a brother feel special while he's driving down the road. It's also helped in meeting many very reliable and very sexy women.

I would have bought and fixed three Fords in the last 10 years had I not purchased a Lexus. I don't believe there's a better auto maker in the world than Lexus.

You can have it all. Yes you can.

Too bad the same cannot be said about the Vortex eh?

The Preacher

Lisa how many sets of nuts have you chopped off in yore day??? emasculation of men in our culture is part of why our country is screwed up!!!!

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
You gotta be kidding danny, I love men. I'd much rather hang with the guys than with girls. All I was saying is that you should value a woman for the person she is, her values and attitude toward life and people and the world around her, for her ability to love and to be loved. Not for either her looks or her how hard she will work for you to make your life more comfortable.

If your wife loved you for your looks, she'd have probably left years ago, and if she married you for how well you could "paint the house, fix the car or bbq" she may have been disillusioned as well. However if she married you for your heart of gold and your love of all people....she got a winner and that will never change about you.

Take care,
Lisa

Fred Homan

Lisa....In other words you are saying you are one of the guys with a chest.... shiteatinggrin

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Mikey P said:
I hit the 1200 mark yesterday.

I only clean for my neighbors.

3578 on the machine and ...100623 on the UD....
and she is not even broke in yet......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom