Wanted Prochem Ti wand

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
4-or 6-jet? I sold a few 4-jet ti wands to J Olsen, I also traded one to Michael Lockhart, I'm sure he would sell it. If not I may still have one.

Mikey P

Administrator
we all like the 4 jet(modified) better than our 6 jetter..

more impact.

IMHO they should reintroduce the 4 jetter now that Glides solve the streaking issues.

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
Mike how do you have your 4 jetted set up. I have three 6 jetters and one 4 jetter. I personally use the one with 6.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
get with Marty.....he has one he has been trying to sell me but I don't need another one of those...I am looking for a 14 inch 4 jet westpac wand........

Mikey P

Administrator
My 4 jet has the 1/2 inch Westpak extender/check valves AND I relocated the two manifolds further back almost 3/4 of an inch

This wand also has a custom 6 inch extension welded into the long part of the tube

going on 13 years old now!

with a head made by the Ruger Gun Co.

Name
I'm Rick James
The tube size on that 1 1/2 inches right? I am also trying to find a new wand, but not sure if I should get away from the 2" tube. I have a 47 blower..31 hp engine.

Does it matter if you downsize the tube?

Mikey P

Administrator
PC Ti wands are all 2 inch tubes.

and yes, running 2 inch vac hose all the way to a two inch wand makes a big difference.

Run 2.5 hose off your truckmount for the first 50 and it makes a even bigger difference.

Name
I'm Rick James
PC Ti wands are all 2 inch tubes.

and yes, running 2 inch vac hose all the way to a two inch wand makes a big difference.

Run 2.5 hose off your truckmount for the first 50 and it makes a even bigger difference.

I was thinking that if its constricts at the carpet for air flow the air will move much faster and in turn move water quicker?

Name
I'm Rick James
What sort of hose wand set up are you using now Brent?

2 inch hose to my 2 inch Westpak wand. But its 11 lbs and looking for something lighter and more around $600-$900. I have 4 Dri Pods too and get some of the carpets dry when I leave.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have 2 2.5 in hoses leading to 2.5 then to 2 inch. Prescrub with a 175 then wand with a 14 inch glided greenhorn then go over with a prochem open ti wand for faster drying

Reactions: SamIam

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
not a lot of workthe 2 2.5's are connected to the 2.5 and just fold out of the truck and I never had a live reel always connected what I need for a job. I don't waste time walking around spotting because the 175 rubs almost everything out and as for the drystroke wand it is the same as grooming...No airmovers, carpet is close to dry .. I would rather take time cleaning

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
definitely angles Kevin but I will say this to glide users you aren't lifting the pile and quick drying with just a glided wand

mcatt

Name
Mike
The titanium wands are so nice but expensive. I also don't want anything bigger then a 12 inch head and 4jets as all I do mainly is residential clients

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
We just bought 1 titanium wand from Joe at real cleaners and it works great! It is called a VTI Girth wand and its 8pounds with a 12inch head 2inch shaft and holed Teflon glide with a sheer kit on it. We also have been using 11pound wands for ever. The CMP 12inch 2inch shaft. This new wand is amazing and I can't believe I waited so long to pony up to get it. Such a killer deal compared to the other titanium wands also. $600 I thought was completely fair

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom