WARNING-SERVICE MONSTER NO NO!!!!!!!!!-

Mikey P

Administrator
IF YOU USE THE FULL 5.0 VERSION ON A MOBILE DEVICE SUCH AS THE GALAXY NOTE 3 TO VIEW YOUR SCHEDULE, YOU STAND A VERY GOOD CHANCE OF INADVERTENTLY RESCHEDULING RANDOM JOBS TO RANDOM DAYS.

read that again and let it sink it..

IF YOU USE THE FULL 5.0 VERSION ON A MOBILE DEVICE SUCH AS THE GALAXY NOTE 3 TO VIEW YOUR SCHEDULE, YOU STAND A VERY GOOD CHANCE OF INADVERTENTLY RESCHEDULING RANDOM JOBS TO RANDOM DAYS.

and again..

and yes, you can ask me how I know..

Reactions: Total_Rookie

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I've never had that problem with my calendar in my pocket, although, sometimes I can't read my own handwriting.

Reactions: KevinL

Barry-QDCC

Supportive Member
Name
Barry Rhoads
One of the things I dislike about this forum is that you start to read a post about something important and only the first few replies are relevant. The rest are guys trying to be funny with inside jokes and what not. Total waste of time. Mike, Did you contact SM and what did they say?

Reactions: Art Kelley

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
You guys are pushing your luck ...
smiley-scared003.gif

Mikey P

Administrator
yes Mr Barry. they have a fix.

People wanted to be able to move jobs on a PC with out holding down the Control button and rag a job to a new time slot and this leads to the problem when you pinch or zoom a mobile/tablet device. Next week you'll be able to choose to use or not use Control and viewing 5.0 will be safe once again.

if you chose to use Control.

Mikey P

Administrator
One of the things I dislike about this forum is that you start to read a post about something important and only the first few replies are relevant. The rest are guys trying to be funny with inside jokes and what not. Total waste of time. Mike, Did you contact SM and what did they say?

yeah yeah... but you make it sound like there is another forum where this does not happen as well... nada.

Mikey P

Administrator
Lol...

Fosters bored is just him and John Labbe be and that girl who may or may not be his daughter talking to each other.

Cooper is so boring only Jimmy and some dude named Sheldon will patronize him any more.

Robs board is dying (rightfully so) so only the fat kittens remain... which won't last long. Can't have 4 owners, all of which are not what they claim pulling off a forum In today's world.

So that leaves MB and Cleanfax.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Your are right... and pointing it out doesn't help either as it just eggs them on. but still....:stir:

Its takes 5 days to receive a response on forums like that, like talk radio the top shows rush/jim rome mix in sarcasm and light commentary into the daily topics. Few people tune in when you write/talk about the hyper-technical details all the time. If you ask a serious question these guys give you a serious no bs answer, most of the time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom