Was bored, so I made a video

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
I noticed you are using a challenger to agitate.
What type/brand of bonnets do you prefer to use for agitation?

Thanks Albert! I will comment on yours as well. I was worried the music would be a little to much?

For pre scrubing I use a crb or an OP normally with a tuway pad, somtimes I clean the carpet first with OP and glad pads, then HWE.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I see you run a recoil also. I have been really happy with mine and will probley get a second one soon. What do you use for heat on your recoil? I have been using the mytee 2400 watt electric heaters until we put the little giant in.

rick imby

Name
Rick
You should try to put a banner across the bottom of your video with your website address. I watched your video without sound--

Good job.

Also the last 10 seconds should have a picture of your ugly mug and website address for sure. Better yet a picture of you mainly hidden by your better half..

Let me do a quickie comment on your website. Let me do an improved version of an imitation of Brian...

Your Website...
Your website has a typo on one of the pages. You left the "e" off a word. On the left side of the page near the bottom. I cannot find it now sorry..

You don't have a link to your website in your profile on Mikey's board.

The only two links you have showing up for your web site are reciprocal links.

Start building about a half a dozen links to your website a week for the next six months. Not more than a dozen a week.

Here is your first link from Mikey's---only a couple of links from a forum count. If you have hundreds from one domain like most of the people that put them in their profile it doesn't do much more good than just a couple.

Carpet Cleaning in Kennewick, Richland and Pasco.

juniorc82, I have a little giant for heat, works real good.

Thanks for the tips Rick, I realy do aperciate it! The website is only a month old, still a work in progress. I recently changed my business name hence a new website.

rick imby

Name
Rick
Padden McFadden said:
juniorc82, I have a little giant for heat, works real good.

Thanks for the tips Rick, I realy do aperciate it! The website is only a month old, still a work in progress. I recently changed my business name hence a new website.

Did you keep your old website or did you redirect it to your new one? Same phone numbers?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom