WASH PIT ON WHEELS

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Introducing the new Wash Pit on Wheels..... (It's the pits!!!!) :cry: :cry: :cry:

20 acreas of alfalfa, some buildings, stables, garages, sheds, tack rooms, and two houses. but the only clean flat surface at my new facility to do rugs was on the back of this trailer.

DAMN!!!

is all i got to say bout that.

one more thing...

Steve G, I hope this makes you happy you little prick!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

IMAG0567.jpg

IMAG0565.jpg

IMAG0566.jpg

IMAG0568.jpg

G

A roof maybe but my dad always said when you put up walls the employees expect you to heat and cool it :-)

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
George III said:
Introducing the new Wash Pit on Wheels..... (It's the pits!!!!) :cry: :cry: :cry:

20 acreas of alfalfa, some buildings, stables, garages, sheds, tack rooms, and two houses. but the only clean flat surface at my new facility to do rugs was on the back of this trailer.

DAMN!!!

is all i got to say bout that.

one more thing...

Steve G, I hope this makes you happy you little prick!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

IMAG0567.jpg

IMAG0565.jpg

IMAG0566.jpg

IMAG0568.jpg

this just keeps getting better and better..........

lance

It looks like in your fight with the hoa that you are (not) WINNING!!!!!

Hope things work out for you. Are you sure you can't make your rv pad look nicer to match the house and hide the V behind a bigger gate? A 10 ft. high pink wooden gate would look really cool. No body would ever know the V was behind it.

Bob Foster

Either that our he could put a corn maze in the back yard of his bros and hide the truck and the "rug studio" in there. :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom