Watch out

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
I remember in the past, hearing White Magic was doing lame stuff and pissed off a lot of people, didn't think much of it at the time. Looks like history may be repeating itself.

kingjoelking

Supportive Member
Bill Bruders said:
packfancjh said:
http://www.sapphirescientific.com/SSX_DistributorListings_NorthAmerica.aspx
Proline is the SS disty for the Sacramento area not the company that the deal went through. That's why there needed to be a head honcho at SS to approve the deal they lied about.

Chris your allegations just are not true.
1. While Proline is an "authorized dealer" for Sacramento that means we send sales leads to them not that we force customers to purchase from them. That would be illegal.

That all depends on the verbage of the dealer agreement.

For Instance HOS has decided to use regional distributors. I can not buy a Orbot from Excellent Supply. I have to go to Waxie here in Phoenix. Even though Excellent supply is a full $1k cheaper. For me to buy one from Excellent supply I would have to go to Florida.

John Watson

I believe you can buy from whom you want, Just like Billy said, Manufactors can't force you to buy from certain dist. Tell your close dist the price you are gonna get from Ricky plus freight, either he matches it or you buy from Excelant... Or if you want Buy it from me and I will have it dropped shipped to yo for a small handleing fee after I buy it from Ricky...

Jimbo

Kathie M. Rogers
Manager of Investor Relations
RPM International Inc.
2628 Pearl Road
P.O. Box 777
Medina, OH 44258-0777
Phone: 800-776-4488
E-mail: info@rpminc.com

How many substantial distributorships can be cancelled prior to 'RPM' taking notice?...any 'loose cannon' employees can lose their job...

hey you asked.

RPM and the Value of 168

Our founder, Frank C. Sullivan (right), displayed this figure on his car license plate. It was his favorite number because it represents the total hours in a week; thus, it served as a reminder that each of us has a limited amount of time, and a duty to use this gift wisely and productively.

At RPM, the value of 168 comes to life through motivated employees who enjoy their work and create the conditions that allow our customers to grow and our stockholders to prosper.

It is a unique form of corporate governance, guiding our relationships with one another and our customers, and demanding integrity in the operation of our businesses and the reporting of our results. In short, it is a vital aspect of our heritage.
Frank C. Sullivan Photo

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Bill Bruders said:
A final note
There is no contractual relationship and no exclusive territory. We didn't work with one distributor over another and never do. This was a customer choice and one that we support

Is this for real? I thought everything in this industry on the distributor level was based on territories And relationships. To me it seems that YOU are willing to BURN any bridge ( cut off faithfully distributors) to make a desperate dollar.

How many distributors have been cut down by your lousy choices Bill?

Rpm international inc will notice as time goes on, that there distribution base is shrinking and why.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Please.

It was the customer's choice. Pay attention. Many of us have made similar choices, without any "evil" intent.

I live in Kentucky where there are few distributorships, and most of those are 5 or 6 hours away. Instead I buy where I want to buy, and often that is based solely on the technical quality of the shop.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Ask around Lee, if you know any distributors.
Your home state may be too far out :p

Currently there seem to be lots of smoke around..........

In the long run, what goes around...comes around. Even if "that's business boys", as Fred justly says.
Let me know if that's too mystical for you, Lee. I'll send you a Karmic (Sorry, Kentuckian) translation. !gotcha!

hogjowl

Idiot™
I can go to the Prochem Distributor in North Port or the one in Montgomery. Either one will sell to me. It is my choice. I think it is that way with all mfgs and distributors.

I think you girls have your panties in a wad over something really silly.

As usual ...

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
And as history told us, you did.

On the other hand we sometime wish you could shut up Marty. And we mean it in the nicest most sincere way, that is.

But what are the chances ? :p

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Steve!
Welcome buddy.

I am certain that you could shed more light on this than anybody else.

Though, as the smart distributor that you are, I am sure you wouldn't.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I'm happy to see suppliers Compete on price.
I’m glad you former coustomer got the best deal:lol:

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Local JonDon and Interlink stores play games with each other all the time

here local, JonDon can't sell Prochem and Interlink can't sell Hydramaster but they both have stores a few miles away. Most cleaners get bids from both stores on the same machines.

I'm sure you can figure out the rest

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
great video. perfect casting for the narrator :mrgreen:

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
ACE said:
I’m glad you former coustomer got the best deal:lol:

Who says he is my former customer. He was just in here last thursday stocking up on chems and has been in numerous times since this b.s. happened.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
There is a sparks company that just bought the franchise for northern california. Could it be that your customer has expansion plans that include the sacramento area? Either way. If ss did have a limit on where the machines are sold at the company in question still bought from the store they walked into. Same with the orbot, if you walk into ricks store he could sell it to you without conflict.

One person mentioned flying to florida to buy an orbit for a thousand dollar savings. You wouldn't drive 2 hours for the same or more? I would.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom