water claw

brendan

Name
brendan
hi
i dont have a water claw and ive never used one,really dont do much flood work,there good for urine odour? are the good to have on the van?

fresh1

you could make one yourself, all the parts are at Home Depot
subextr2.jpg

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
a floor drain

Spend a little more money and buy the Flash Extractor or the Small Water Claw. Small enough to fit on a stair but you STAND UP while using them. Those Spot Claws are a pain in the back, ok for "one" SMALL spot, but if its any bigger than a closet, you'll be wishing you had the stand-up version!

John Watson

Flippen rinkey dinkers,

We had one of the 1st edition spot claw for many years, worked great!!!!

Now have the newer version with the vac reliefs, still works great!!! (A while back Bridgepoint and Craig Jasper had a super special for a free spot claw with a hydrocyde purchase. Got mine there, sold old one for what I paid for it!!! )

But like my friend Ronny from Canadia said, Those Spot Claws are a pain in the back, ok for "one" SMALL spot, but if its any bigger than a closet, you'll be wishing you had the stand-up version!

We have and use the Med sized Water Claw for pet treatments... (By attending a mikeys fest, we got $100 off, free carrying case and freight certificate from ADCO)

John Watson

I think the Nick-O-Claw was a lot better looking, it was all white made of pvc instead of the black and green abs both look rinky dink and if I were a homeowner and some one I hired as a pro brought that piece of shit in they would be leaving with my boot uptheir ass.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
The medium Water Claw is today's Black Friday special on www.interlinksupply.com .

List price is $418. Today only $268. A different special at 35% to 40% off each day for one week. Includes restoration items, chemicals, tools and accessories.

Billy

Name
BH
We have an original Medium Water Claw that we use for Urine decon regularly. We don't do any W/D & haven't for many years but we wouldn't be without our Water Claw.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
Been using the "spotter" model claw for bout 7 years. Really stretched the capability of this small one. Only so much area you can extract in given amount of time. Made money with it but certainly not good smelling money. And yes it pulls up food spills very well.

Stold the big model off of craigslist recently. Dumped 2 1/2 gallons of acidic rinse in my office of cut pile over pad and let it soak on. I have a 47 blower and I see now why the have a vac relief integrated with the T handle. It has to be 2 or 3 or ?? times faster then the Spotter. Would I have paid $500 for it new 7 years ago? Well, in view of how much urine I have extracted and the hours I spent running my truck mount I was a fool to have not had it all these years. Yes it's expensive and you would need to get aggressive and make it pay for itself right away.

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
got the spotter water claw for urine jobs. love it works great but do yourself a BIG favor and get a larger sized water claw as others have mentioned.

The spotter claw is just too small.
Bill

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I have both....the medium water claw and the spot claw....I find I pull the spot claw out way more then I do the other one...

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
get the medium
jump on that interlink sale

you'll be able to handle any spotting job, plus be able to handle small flood jobs

Get the medium

do it

DO IT NOW

:mrgreen:

..L.T.A.

Back
Top Bottom