Water claw?

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Anybody use or try this one? Drypro water vac. I saw an ad for it at Jon Don. I don't know if they make it but it's 17.5 x 12 and on sale for $169

Thanks

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
POS

Get a water claw or the very least the flash, I have both the medium and the flash extractor. The flash is cheaper (I'm on my 3rd one replaced for free tho). The water claw is more $, but holds up better.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I have a Drypro from Jon Don. Works exactly as advertised. Happy with it.

However I don't just throw stuff in the back of the van. I made a rack for it on the ceiling because I recognized that it would come out the loser in an encounter with a buffer or such.

Able 1

Name
Keith
How about you ask this question:

Have any of you ever broke a waterclaw(the real one)?

I'm rough on my stuff, and both the spot and medium are holding strong!!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
How many have owned or seen an original water claw? Lots of them still out working around here. Only thing ever needing replaced is the orignal plastic cuff and the pins for the handles.

S

sam miller

Lee Stockwell said:
I have a Drypro from Jon Don. Works exactly as advertised. Happy with it.

However I don't just throw stuff in the back of the van. I made a rack for it on the ceiling because I recognized that it would come out the loser in an encounter with a buffer or such.

Mine sits behind my chair in the van I'll take a photo maybe my son was rough with it I dont know.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I have the small Water Claw I keep with my spotting kit. The Drypro "looks" more delicate for sure, but it hasn't broken yet with my big boys standing on it.

Noidios

Name
Russ Zinck
I just watched the DryPro video on JonDon's site. The guys says that he only leaves the extractor in place for 6 seconds before moving it - there was still plenty of water coming up after 6 seconds. I always leave my waterclaw in place until the flow slows to a trickle. Am I wasting my time?

Name
Lee Stockwell
Noidios said:
I just watched the DryPro video on JonDon's site. The guys says that he only leaves the extractor in place for 6 seconds before moving it - there was still plenty of water coming up after 6 seconds. I always leave my waterclaw in place until the flow slows to a trickle. Am I wasting my time?

Why have a "window" if they have a six second rule? (unless they are trying to hit a theoretical 900sf/hr)

You are correct, wait for the water to "get on the bus", as I explain it to my boys. LOTS more efficient to extract it than to dehumidify it out.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge

I've got the original "water claws".....large and medium. I've replaced the handle pins with locking pins from the hardware store. Those handles can store a lot of rust when just sitting in the van. Bring them into a flood job, turn 'em on their side, and out comes the rust powder!

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
And I keep bringing this up........when lee was in nashville he tried the new cheap version water claw.....and almost fell over. The handle is to springy... we determined the dry pro was a better value and better.......right lee? :)

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom