water temps............

JCoviello

dealtimeman said:
my wand on the return does start to burn my hand and i am runing at 235atw, i dont understand how you guys running at 250-260atw are doing it, even with gloves that would get really hot.

Check out the handle on my wand. :wink:

It's a Mytee Bentley.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Dan,

Idle speed is 900 RPM..High speed is 2200 RPM..I would imagine Med speed is 1800/2000 RPM..

Your Hyundia engine is a puts out 68 hp @ 3600 rpm.....w. pump 1357 rpm..Blower 3125 rpm..

I am not trying to tell you how to run your machine."so don't get MAD"

I just don't think you are not doing the machine any FAVORS...At those RPMs..

You say you are concerned about SAFETY issues of HIGH HEAT..?
220 to 230 Temps...aren't any more dangerous than 200 degrees...!!!!

But at those temps you can use a lot LESS chemical....
Plus running the Everest at the PRE-SET FACTORY rpm...Will INCREASE your drying times
& your PRODUCTION...If you ran it on HIGH...with 50 to 100ft of 2.5...You would probably
have the same DRY-TIMES ....Without using Post drying FANS...

You are probably using about the SAME amount of FUEL on the LOW setting...That you
Would use on HIGH.. "Highway miles to In town MIles" :idea: :idea: :idea:
Peak fuel consumption is calabrated by your MACHINE..."Plus ..LESS HRS on the MACHINE
due to INCREASE production times...

Just some suggestions........ :)

BlinkClean

Wow, is it that hard to answer my Question? I know I've steam cleaned at 250, when I worked for a chem dry franchisee, but I just saw a site that claims they steam at 210...I've never tried it at that temp...does it even steam that low?

Bruce Parsons

Yesterday, one of the jobs was a T&G job. Wand was keyed for approximately 40 minutes with no let up, and we maintained 203 degrees at 1400 PSI.

Greenie

For Daniel and Jay, both of you guys could use an upsize on your jets, you both have the potential to make lots of hot water. In a residential setting you don't need over 200, but you could sure make use of some higher flow, and it'll be a real 200 at the jet.

Unless you live in a water shortage area, change your jets.

On the Everest, it's got the same Blower as Mikey's Shoehorn, it's got tons of suck, and no that 68hp engine is not struggling to support it, you'll never ever see a "bog", but just know that you are running a 68 at a task that a 28 could probably handle, so tighten your vacuum releif valve to the maximum Prochem standard (all the way down on the limited threaded rod), and run it a bit higher for a little more suck WHEN you get your 2.5" Y and 2.5" hose hooked up, it will scream, and with your jet change you can make use of the avail. additional hot water via higher flow not necessarily higher heat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom