We had fun moving our trucks around this morning

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
These were taken with my older DroidX. Our professional Photographer will have pro shots, taken from various angles and heights in a week or so. Lots of retouch to do to make parking lot and building look great~ maybe we'll even add some flags just to piss Connor off LOL.

Fleet1.jpg

Fleetwtransit.jpg

Butler.jpg

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Ken Snow said:
maybe we'll even add some flags just to piss Crowley off LOL.

LOL!!

just a note... it was connOrhED that mentioned the fake flag line Yellow Brick Road on the way to amwayBrian's dream capital LIKE!

..L.T.A.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Thanks Larry~ I fixed it.

Don, I think we have 22-24 Butlers in reg vans, plus a Restoration box truck Butler, Chevy HR & Transit Connect and PU & Delivery box trucks. I believe there are 28 vehicles in the pics and what are missing are our showroom minivans, these all all basically part of our cleaning business + the one white box truck that is our retail store to store delivery truck with rug wrap.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Don't know for sure- yelp isn't big here yet and I just told the AL peeps to go fly a kite~ price is outrageous. We are still traditional radio and network tv focused right now though I do have someone starting to improve our FB, Twitter & other online presence.

C

clean image

looks good

probably could have timed it better, for more even natural lighting conditions

richg

Name
Rich
That's the difference between a business and a job. That's awesome Ken. Can you send me your e-mail to rngallina@gmail.com. Have a question for you! Thanks!

Connor

Name
Connor
clean image said:
looks good

probably could have timed it better, for more even natural lighting conditions

Well, he did say that he's got a professional photographer coming and that's just a cellphone pic.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I know it was supposed to be overcast but wasn't. Photographer will make it ok. We have fleet discount of 4-5 cents a gallon depending on monthly level (I think over 7000 kicks in the 4 cents which we hit 3-5 months a year).

Email is kensnow@originalhagopian.com

Put something regarding mb in subject as I delete emails without opening from addresses I don't recognize.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ruff Hewn said:
[quote="Ken Snow":1pth6vuv]maybe we'll even add some flags just to piss Crowley off LOL.

LOL!!

just a note... it was connOrhED that mentioned the fake flag line Yellow Brick Road on the way to amwayBrian's dream capital LIKE!

..L.T.A.[/quote:1pth6vuv]

SEE!!!! I don't bring this crap up!!! I've seen Jimmy naked I've seen Jimmy naked I've seen Jimmy naked

:lol:

PS. That was funnier than all hell Ken.

Connor

Name
Connor
Ken Snow said:
We had 10 volunteers show up between 630-7:00 am and finished about 10 this morning.

Volunteers? Wha, you didn't pay them??

Hmm, asking employees to work off the clock is just......illegal.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
LOL- it was the salespeople and their managers who talked me into it and they all got together and volunteered. We even had some cleaners who were working today call their customers to let them know they would be a little later arriving so their trucks could be in it. Also the 2 who drive the HHR & Transit drove them in from their home (they get to take them home). We are fortunate to have such a dedicated group- even my Rug Care Manager came to help, though he used it to get out of the houseful of kids for a couple hours on a Sunday morning.

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Man that is impressive. In Detroit no less. Must not be as bad as they make out. Running something like that seems like such a headache as we are a 2 van operation and it already is. I could easily add a third but I do not ant anymore employees.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Vivers said:
Man that is impressive. In Detroit no less. Must not be as bad as they make out. Running something like that seems like such a headache as we are a 2 van operation and it already is. I could easily add a third but I do not ant anymore employees.

Lots of sTimUlas money up there...Not to mention the WelFaRe custies..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
That's impressive, would love to visit one day!

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Ken Snow said:
[quote="Mikey P":1c7kjvee]M11F will be held in that very parking lot.

The 6th weekend in February.[/quote:1c7kjvee]

"Good Thinking"

That is the way to side-step...jUgHeaDs "SHILL" game... LIKE!

He has a way of slinging "STUFF" on the wall...."To see if it STICK'S"... KMA!

The same way HE has SlUnG my name on the moderator's LIST... :idea:
I have NO ....intention or ambition...to participate in those "rEiNdEEr gAmEs"... LIKE!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom