We Never Received Your Invoice....

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Must have been lost in the mail....
Whenever hearing those words i think :bull:

My personal favorite is when sending 2 invoices at same time, one is for $500 and paid right away.
The one for $6k though is still being processed 2 months later :errf:

Name
I'm Rick James
Must have been lost in the mail....
Whenever hearing those words i think :bull:

My personal favorite is when sending 2 invoices at same time, one is for $500 and paid right away.
The one for $6k though is still being processed 2 months later :errf:

You should go paperless.. have an attachment to it that reads.. this email will release a virus in 30 days if the bill has not been paid. Worth a shot..

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Happens all the time, we have just grown accustomed to the fact that it is not if they are going to pay, it is when they are going to pay.

We went almost 4 months waiting for 36000 from a water job to pay, at 90 days it sure was testing but it got paid in the end and we keep getting on like we do.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I have a mold job 18-months old, we are finally settling with and should get paid for it this week.

It should have been 20K but we settled for 15K, we decided that some was better than winning the judgement but these guys not being able to pay us afterwards. They owe some other vendor half a mil and we were concerned we might get nothing.

I'm glad to finally get something but disappointed that you have to fight for what is due you and still come up short. :angry:

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I can't complain we only had 2, one was the $6k that was misplaced cough, cough and the other is a serial late payer that i knew and built it into the price.

R

rrcarpetcleaning

4 months for a 36k paycheck? WOW! Some customers will just always pay late - it's how it goes. Stay polite and they'll do what they can to make sure you get paid - better late than never.

Last edited by a moderator:

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Funny, we had a commercial account say this to us for $110 invoice. It was a small office cleaning. After 30 days, we called them and notified them of a late fee charge and interest per day added to the bill. They paid by credit card over the phone right then and there. lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom