Webhosting.

D

dirt smackdown

Host gator also. hey does anyone know how to get a template to the server to replace the website I currently have?? Its my first site never needed one before. I am a bad azz at photshop and graphics but blow goats when it comes to this stuff. Any tutorials with step by step for retards would be best lol. I have know idea what a mysqyl is or how to place the css into public folder or where to put everything Help would be awesome.

D

dirt smackdown

FCC said:
dirt smackdown said:
Host gator also. hey does anyone know how to get a template to the server to replace the website I currently have?? Its my first site never needed one before. I am a bad azz at photshop and graphics but blow goats when it comes to this stuff. Any tutorials with step by step for retards would be best lol. I have know idea what a mysqyl is or how to place the css into public folder or where to put everything Help would be awesome.

http://filezilla-project.org/

Use an ftp client like the one above. Look at the documentation page to understand how to navigate around the server.

Plenty of tutorials out there on site building....just google.
Just wanted to say thanks I'll give it a look see. hopefully I can get it done asap. site looks really bad as is.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Bluehost, unlimited everything. They were having a sale a few months ago so we bought three years for $100.

Inmotion might be just fine, but, but if you are trusting a web search to find the best hosting company you'll find there are dozens of pages of review sites that either sell the highest rankings to the highest bidder or are run by the companies getting the best reviews. Even supposedly reputable sites like CNet have "sponsors" and "partners" that get the most favorable reviews.

Posting here to see what actual users say was a good idea.

nerdwithme

Inmotion is pretty stand up. They have a large office based in hampton roads. some of my fellow college graduates run their web development services.

Stay away from 1and1.com In the past 4 years they've moved ALL of their tech help over seas and are a nightmare to deal with.

If you're a bit tech savvy, http://mediatemple.com offers some robust tools that have a bit of a learning curve, but i've migrated all my websites from 1and1 to MT and haven't had anything wrong since.

Becker

Name
Becker
I think Danika is hot, so I went with godaddy.

No complaints other than the 3 or 4 emails a week trying to sell me extras...

glenboy

Name
GLEN
andrechelle was my first choice 2 weeks ago when i wanted to have a new site built and tie my facebook and twitter into it all,going on the satisfaction on the board i called and spoke to the lady,gave her my info and she told me i would hear from her in 2 days,now it has been 2 weeks.I have since found a company and will spend my 800.00 plus 125.00 a month to maintain it all,elsewhere.i just wonder what happened

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom