Wed night in the Classroom -Sapphire - Hard Surface Cleaning

Bob Foster

Join Bryan Thomson of Sapphire Scientific who teaches hard surface cleaning to the profession.

SapphireScientific.jpg

Bryan's been pulling his hair out to take what he normally does with two days of classroom training and condense them into real solid usable "bankable" information about hard surface cleaning.

He will lay out your road map to how you can realize greater profit by integrating hard surface cleaning into your customer base as well as develop new customers.

New chemicals will be discussed in detail as well has where and how to use them.

He will cover inspection, application, the tools and one really interesting topic even to those who are not currently hard surface cleaning and that is the new Sapphire Scientific Truckmounts.

The have units that will deliver over 3000 psi pressure AND AT THAT PRESSURE also maintain high heat. Many claim heat but not at that high of a pressure and he will lay it out in detail how Sapphire Scientific have accomplished this. So you TM guys with the Sapphire TM questions - BRING THEM!

And to top it off everyone knows that the good folks at Sapphire has been generous with the free product. Well,............ if you aren't there you ain't getting any! :!:

9PM Eastern / 6 PM Pacific in the Cleaners Classroom

http://carpet.cleanerschat.com/

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Re: Wed night in the Classroom -Sapphire - Hard Surface Clea

can we get it on a different night :x :x :x :x :x :x

I mean damnit....WED seem to be my busiest wither with work or some sports etc.....damnit

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville

floorguy said:
can we get it on a different night :x :x :x :x :x :x

I mean damnit....WED seem to be my busiest wither with work or some sports etc.....damnit

You reckon that's bad. ??

Try 11:00 am on Thursday. :x :x :x

Sometimes I can work around it, many times I can't.

Your lucky in that it's at the end of your day, for me it's in the middle.

C'est la vie, that's life.

Or, in the words of the immortal Ned Kelly, "Such is life".

Enjoy folks.

Bob Foster

We are working on recording them to be available the next day.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom