Welcome MB's newest advertiser!

Mikey P

Administrator
Tony Gillihan of Cleaning Bucks fame

If you are using Service Monster Fill My Schedule card service try having SM insert 3 of these cleaning bucks in the 1st round thank you card.

You will get great results. Guaranteed.

Hand them out to walk ups, at BNI/Letip meetings, kids you meet on the street, five arounds, leave them in bathrooms at bus stations, Chamber meetings, insert them into Awake.magazines ..

You name it, YOU WILL GET BETTER ROI than your regular business card.

Click on the banner to get in touch with Tony.

Last edited by a moderator:

hogjowl

Idiot™
Try not to sing this guys praises too much Mikey.

Cuz I really want him to be successful.

But thanks for reminding me to call him.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Good idea sending it with the "thank you" card... Then at least explain the referral program better in print). I hate when a landlord tries to send them with their payment.:madd: I think I bought 6,000 cards the last time I ordered from Tony,still have a few left..:icon_redface:
th_cards004_zps96b736a3.jpg

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
Hello
Wasup Hommies
Dobry den
Bonjour
Guten Tag
Kalimera
Aloha
Shalom
Namaste
Szia
Hallo
Buon giorno
Konnichiwa
Hola
Jambo

And for those of you from the Planet Crouton (You know who you are) View attachment 1654

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Nice asset to all of us. Look forward to sending work his way. My rebranding and revamping is underway and I officially started today.

Barry-QDCC

Supportive Member
Name
Barry Rhoads
For those who use the Dollar Bill example, do you allow the $25 off to be combined along with any other discounts you offer? As an example one of my discounts I offer is clean 5 rooms get one free. If you had an offer like mine and a customer pulled out one of those for $25 off after giving them a free room already - would you do so?

Yes I know how I would handle it but I want to hear what you guys have to say. I'll post later what I'd do.

Name
Bruce
For those who use the Dollar Bill example, do you allow the $25 off to be combined along with any other discounts you offer? As an example one of my discounts I offer is clean 5 rooms get one free. If you had an offer like mine and a customer pulled out one of those for $25 off after giving them a free room already - would you do so?

Yes I know how I would handle it but I want to hear what you guys have to say. I'll post later what I'd do.
No, I have a 3 room 1 hall special and we don't except the $25 off of that.

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
No, I have a 3 room 1 hall special and we don't except the $25 off of that.

I respond to customers who ask "Can I use my discount card, military discount, (which I offer) , or any special with another" is - only one can be used at a time. "Discounts cannot be combined." I usually offer to give the one that gives them the most $ off services. "Not valid with any other offer" is best disclaimer for a Cleaning buck card.

Last edited:

hogjowl

Idiot™
You guys aren't sending these out to be used by your current customers, are you? I thought you were sending these out with you SM Thank You Cards to be used for referrals?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I personally would consider it like a GC or cash (without cash back value). If someone has earned or received 5 of them for referrals or other reasons they can use them like cash. Only caveat would be no cash back.

Exceptions would be when we donate multiple GC's to orgs we put 1 per order on them so that we get multiple jobs/sales out of the donations.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Gift Certificate
Gawwd you're stoopid! :p

:redface: Seriously it took me a minute or two to figure out..............and I'm a WHOLE lot shhhmarter that you! :winky:

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I had two seperate ones made. One we leave(3-4) with current customers to give for referrals. The second we send out as a thank you. The thank u they can combine them. The ones they give out are one per customer.

Sent from my LGL86C using Tapatalk 2

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Are you never NOT on here?
Did you take an English class at Auburn? :icon_razz:

We work Saturday mornings.

I'm paying bills and as little entertainment as you are, you're much better than paying bills.

Ours says "Limit one Chavez Buck per transaction, May not be combined with any other discounts, Good towards any service of $150.00 or more."

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Barry-QDCC

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom