Welcome Paul and Tina!

FredC

Village Idiot
you assholes fan him oft.

"I will be forgoing going back to the mikeysboard thing. I definitely do not appreciate having insulted for the equipment I use. All the stuff you were drooling me last night with the only advice I can really walk away with bears the marketing thing. I did not appreciate being drilled about the kind of equipment I'm using. And I most certainly did not like some of the stuff I saw Mikey's board pertaining to getting a job or how much harder is going to be for me or money equipment being put down for one of the heirs etc etc etc. So I will be bored going going back to that board. The equipment I'm using is badass and I were stacking up against anybody who is using a truck mount. Like I said though I will be pursuing the advice you gave me about marketing and getting online. My apologies to you and all the members on the board for now meeting up to your standards. I'm out of here"

7BA58E58-F9CC-4213-9B43-9F76BA450EE8.jpeg

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Jeff T
I respectfully disagree.
With Willy retiring, Jeff too busy cooking all his solution hoses and Mariot posting on practically every single thread on this board and then some :winky:, We need more, repeat- more, not less Canadians.

View attachment 91896
Funny you should talk about hoses...

I respectfully disagree.
With Willy retiring, Jeff too busy cooking all his solution hoses and Mariot posting on practically every single thread on this board and then some :winky:, We need more, repeat- more, not less Canadians.

View attachment 91896
oh come on Ofer, we only look like that in winter...
Ok, sometimes summer aswell, just depends on what part of Canada you’re from....

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Along all Mikey asked was Fred to build a website for him. He’s the only one qualified.😂😂 He didn’t even do his homework on this board, how’s he gonna make it with a VS doing residential?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
The equipment I'm using is badass and I were stacking up against anybody who is using a truck moun

I've seen this before
Not just Mardie
but years before a good friend's BiL was brainwashed at Racine
I tried to help..and even showing/demonstrating how other systems were better and more efficient......all I got was a blank stare

I was convinced it would be easier to convert a Jwitt to Catholicism....

I had to find out what went on that two weeks he was at Racine
I took my 007 microfilm camera and captured these pics

lta

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Mikey, like you said, you started over. Who better to be on the phone for an hour sharing all the bliss🤷🏼‍♂️ Think of the stories Paul and Tina will have in a decade. And think, you invested in their lives😬

Reactions: Mikey P
Back
Top Bottom