Welcome to our newest advertiser

Mikey P

Administrator
make sure to visit their booth at MF !gotcha!

ai.php

doylebloss

Supportive Member
Name
Doyle Bloss
We are glad to be participating at Mikey's Board and look forward to seeing many old friends and meeting many new ones at Mikefest 8 in Sacramento.

Steve Poulos and I will be there representing HydraMaster. Steve will be teaching a session on problem upholstery cleaning, and I will have a session on Determining Your True Cost of Doing Business.

We will have our demo truck there so you can see almost the full line of HydraMaster truckmounts, the RX-20, the DriMaster 2 Upholstery tool, and our full line of cleaning and deodorizing solutions.

You will also here more from Mike about the contest we are sponsoring there very soon. I don't want to steal his thunder here.

Regards,
Doyle Bloss
Marketing and Brand Manager
HydraMaster

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Their RX-20's are heavy duty, battle tested and combat ready peices of equipment.

Not like those other immatation knock-off wannabee rotary extraction tools we've been seeing lately. :-)

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
George III said:
Their RX-20's are heavy duty, battle tested and combat ready peices of equipment.

Not like those other immatation knock-off wannabee rotary extraction tools we've been seeing lately. :-)
I agree, they last a lifetime and are always ready to use, esp when they sit in the shed !gotcha!

Chris A

Name
Chris
I've been really happy with HM over the years. As a company, we've had 3 CDS', which have had very few problems that weren't van related. Now I have a boxxer too which I've heard mixed reports on, and after a year (but only ~100 hours) I really like the little guy. It cleans just as well or better as my Salsa CDS and is just an all around fairly simple little machine.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I wonder if they will design a machine that doesn't weigh as much as the rx20 so it will come out of the shed more often. I guess the competition already took care of that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom