welcome to our newest advertiser.

Mikey P

Administrator
ai.php

Great company to work with.
I used them for our annual February mail out this year.

great prices and personal attention you wont get with gotprint.

http://adeasprinting.com/door-hangers?g ... RQodbVnJCA

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Seriously, approximately how many door hangers would i need to hang in order to get 10 jobs?

George III said:
Seriously, approximately how many door hangers would i need to hang in order to get 10 jobs?

Around a thousand if your piece is any good.

I put 200 out once and got three calls. Still it was too much work and I never did it again. And my piece kind of sucked.

Connor

Name
Connor
George III said:

All of them.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
maybe...but i kinda liked the got print design feature....for us really broke dicks 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

seriously though....i hate the cookie cutter crap (i dont care if you think it works or not brian and yoks)

and i hate having to play the email back and forth game...is this good??? hows about this...this?????

now give a design your own....and then possibly a $30 or whatever tweak from them...

also aside from the fact people just arent ready to be cleaned....

danielc said:
George III said:

I put 200 out once and got three calls. Still it was too much work and I never did it again. And my piece kind of sucked.

you ever think they are tired of the same ole shit.....and it kinda glosses over their eye

Fred H

Instead of just leaving a hanger, ring the bell and talk to the person, you would be surprised at how many nice people there are out there.

When I first started cleaning my boss would leave his son and I on the job and go around and ring bells, leave flyers if no one answered. That was 25 years ago and I still have some of the same clients today. ( I purchased the biz from him in 1987)

Do I do this today? No, but I could if things were slow.

Mikey P

Administrator
Fred H said:
Instead of just leaving a hanger, ring the bell and talk to the person, you would be surprised at how many nice people there are out there.

When I first started cleaning my boss would leave his son and I on the job and go around and ring bells, leave flyers if no one answered. That was 25 years ago and I still have some of the same clients today. ( I purchased the biz from him in 1987)

Do I do this today? No, but I could if things were slow.

I did the same thing, worked great, even my wife and girl went out with instructions to talk to everyone they saw. Weekends were great when folks were out working in the yard.

Connor

Name
Connor
Mikey P said:
I did the same thing, worked great, even my wife and girl went out with instructions to talk to everyone they saw. Weekends were great when folks were out working in the yard.

I think that a pretty representative can do wonders in this situation, but I'd not sending anyone in the BDU club. Big, Dumb, Ugly.

( No offense, Mikey) shiteatinggrin

Mike, did you really go out and knock on do's yourowndamnself?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
floorguy said:
maybe...but i kinda liked the got print design feature....for us really broke dicks 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

seriously though....i hate the cookie cutter crap (i dont care if you think it works or not brian and yoks)

and i hate having to play the email back and forth game...is this good??? hows about this...this?????

now give a design your own....and then possibly a $30 or whatever tweak from them...

also aside from the fact people just arent ready to be cleaned....

danielc said:
George III said:

you ever think they are tired of the same ole shit.....and it kinda glosses over their eye

I've never said the cookie cutter crap was any good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom