well, how did 2011 pan out for ya?

gross sales were..

• Total voters

Billy

Name
BH
We finished up the 2011 year with a small Gross Increase & a significantly larger average job. Actually we have had a Gross Increase for the last few years & thought we might not for 2010 but December pulled thru for us in the end.

We have already been planning out 2012 goals & how to meet them.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Dammit Jim!

I'm a carpet cleaner not a bookkeeper!

images

Chris A

Name
Chris
Up 27% overall, most of that being comm. and water-related stuff. Our residential was actually down about 3% from last year.

Name
steve snail
Up 20+%! Really helped having Christmas and New Years on the weekend, as was able to schedule full weeks in December....Huge. Now for some mountain time.............

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
The final numbers aren't in yet but here is where we are standing

Residential: UP
Commercial: UP
Water mitigation: DOWN
Rug Cleaning: Up ( but 15% below target)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Bottom line is up 245.5%

Total income is only up 2%...But this is because I leased out the Sacramento area and a major part of that income got lost.

But by cutting a ton of overhead (almost no bills) and bringing in some other ventures.....I just about evened out the loss but as you can see..really increased my bottom line.

2012 will continue this pattern.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Great year for me.

This business seems to be recession proof even with all the new start ups from people that are unemployed.

You do have to stay on top of your game. Hard times can make you or break you.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Rug Care Division is up 9.37% and broke the 3 million mark reaching $3.2 Million for the year.

Won't have other cleaning Division's numbers till sometime tomorrow when all the weekend jobs are closed out but Residential will be down a touch for the year and Commercial way up.

Bob Foster

Wow! That's a lot of wet wool! How many people work on the floor in the rug plant?

Would you care to share some pictures maybe on another thread so we don't hijack this one?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I think there are about 12 people in our "plant" per sey Bob, plus each of our 5 drop off centers has a person or rotating people recieving rugs in for customers, plus we have a pick up and deliver crew as well. Also there are 3.5 people in Rug Repair so all told about 22ish people. I'll see what pics I have on photobucket.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I've never had a down year, although this year MIGHT be slightly lower. I don't do any bookkeeping, so I won't know until I get my 4th quarter financial statements.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Down a bit, but then I am a retired old fart. I work when I want, when I want.

Plus the GM retiree income helps out a bit!

Back
Top Bottom