Well Im going rotary extraction

Due to my back giving me problems I bought a used older RX for emptys and commercial and I also bought a used RX360 for residential. I do like the fact that I can change the heads for tile or post pad....having one machine for multi uses will be sweet.
I will keep you guys updated on there performance and pros and cons....got a sweet deal on both btw.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
You will also have back stress from the torque involved with the side to side motion of a rotary.

And shoulder pain too.

So you're trading one pain for another.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I'll admit I'm intrigued by the 360.

let us know how it holds up to crew abuse
That's my biggest concern

..L.T.A.

Your opinion dont meant squat to me. I tried it already and performed well with regular attachment so first oof Ilike but we will see....I bet you didnt try it with the brush attachment.

As far as pain side to side is better foward and backward and i can dot it with one hand.

Anyway Ill have chance to try them both and its gonna great have one MULTI tool for sure.

Able 1

Name
Keith
admiralclean said:
I kept the 360 for one week and sent it back. Light weight POS.

Curtis will love it.

Yeah me too, now when I even see them they make me cringe. I really think they were made for the Rug Doctor!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
So far the 360 has not been a practical machine for me. I am hoping to work it into a system but with the handlebar set-up it is tougher to work than the original. The results aren't as easily seen and you have to carry an encap pad to put under it when you stop to do something to prevent the jets from leaking into the carpet. My guys hated it so it is mine to work out otherwise it will wind up in the swapmeet.

I know alot of guys love it and am hoping with a few adjustments like a permenant hose connection up top so the the hose doesn't keep coming undone, something to hold the dial in place and maybe a side hose holder that "Maker" makes to attach to my body to make sure the extention cord, hose and solution line are all going the same direction.

Good points i noticed the dial thing and jets leaking I didnt notice...personally I like the T bar than the orginal but everyone is different.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
read your manual. the jets leaking is in it and rotovac suggest carrying a cotton towel

Mike Draper

like I've said before....I've put over a thousand hours on my 360. It works great, and no, it won't hurt your shoulders or back unless your a pussy! It has it's place in carpet cleaning, I use it on about half of the carpets I clean. FYI, I've owned an RX-20 ( 360 cleans better on resy's and drie's faster too) I've owend a drag wand, currently have a Greenhorn as well, prochem procaps machine and many other goodies. A wand won't clean everything perfectly. There are different tools for different types of carpet and the 360 will outclean others on certain types of carpet. The only draw back is the 360 takes more time to clean and the extension cord gets in the way backing up, therefore you will see some hacks bitchin and whinnin about it cause they don't want to go the extra mile for the custy, or they work to cheap to pay themselves for the extra work and time.

Mr.V

you will probably use the RX alot more than the 360

the dripping on the 360 sucks,,,,even with the water shut off,,,,,,,especially when it drips all over the hardwood when carrying it.

the cord on the one I use is the biggest POS I've ever experienced,,,gets tangled before you even use it.

useless on CGD

just too lite on nasties

after a while the handle just doesn't want to tighten up

if I were to buy 1 rotary extractor,,,,it'd be the RX hands down

Mike Draper

Walrus said:
2 years in business says it all.

yeah, and I've figured out what most carpet cleaners never really figure out, how to make real money. I'll be buyin a V or an At with mostly cash next summer. To be fair though it will be a used one in the $60,000 range. And the 60 grand or so it cost me to start this business has been dwindled down to nothin. I'm completely debt free, personal and business...how many can say that after 2 years, 3 years, 20 years? So I do know a little somethin about how to run a business and clean well and be profitable.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Getting to the point where you are debt free is something to be proud of.

Staying debt free is something to be praised.

Raising a family, paying for college, weddings and health care expenses while being debt free is unrealistic.

Talk to me about running a business when you've been at it for 20 years.

Talk to me about being debt free when you've reached middle age and have a wife and children.

It's much easier to pay for a pig in a poke than it is to support a full farm.

Greenie

Dripping ain't got nothing to do with a "ball valve shut off" at your wand, it's the static water in your tool's plumbing.

There is a fix, but you'll have to look up Fast Eddie, he removed the S shaped feeder arms that run form center hub to each jet and installed some hardware brass and some of my short checkvalves.

Get some improved glides for it, the stock ones suck....or don't as the case might be.

Greenie said:
Dripping ain't got nothing to do with a "ball valve shut off" at your wand, it's the static water in your tool's plumbing.

There is a fix, but you'll have to look up Fast Eddie, he removed the S shaped feeder arms that run form center hub to each jet and installed some hardware brass and some of my short checkvalves.

Get some improved glides for it, the stock ones suck....or don't as the case might be.

You have glides for 360? I wuz gonna order some rx's...too

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom