Well Im going rotary extraction

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
B-Man said:
Walrus said:
2 years in business says it all.

yeah, and I've figured out what most carpet cleaners never really figure out, how to make real money. I'll be buyin a V or an At with mostly cash next summer. To be fair though it will be a used one in the $60,000 range. And the 60 grand or so it cost me to start this business has been dwindled down to nothin. I'm completely debt free, personal and business...how many can say that after 2 years, 3 years, 20 years? So I do know a little somethin about how to run a business and clean well and be profitable.

Well let's hear it Mr. Smarty pants.

Name
Nate W.
C Pennington said:
Greenie said:
Dripping ain't got nothing to do with a "ball valve shut off" at your wand, it's the static water in your tool's plumbing.

There is a fix, but you'll have to look up Fast Eddie, he removed the S shaped feeder arms that run form center hub to each jet and installed some hardware brass and some of my short checkvalves.

Get some improved glides for it, the stock ones suck....or don't as the case might be.

You have glides for 360? I wuz gonna order some rx's...too

For the link to FastEddie's mod. Those glides on the 360 are the original ones and not GG's ones. The hole glide works Great.

http://www.mikeysboard.com/forum/viewto ... sc&start=0

Lonny

Supportive Member
I have never really seen a drawback to using the rotary tools on resi, with a good set that is. As long as it works, and the customer is happy, and no damage is done to the carpet who cares what tool or method is used? Crap, for someone that does a good amount of tile work and carpet, it would be great to have along, but as with everything else it has its limitations. -The usual disclaimers apply-IMO, FWIW, etc etc.

Chad,
Get a hold of Greenie and get yourself some glides for that RX. Dry times are around 2 hours compared to 4-6 hours without glides...I love the Rx but wouldn't run one without glides ever again....

Moser Bros.

Why don't you try the orbot or the cimex? :roll:

not VLM guy.....lol

I use a Cimex to prescrub and my customers love it much better than when I was using a RX-20. Carpets dry faster also.

P.S. If your not using low moisture for cgd maintenance, then your an idiot. Your throwing away money if your a one method carpet cleaner. cgd looks like crap if you just steam clean it, if you don't believe me then come back that next day after all the stains wick back up.

Yes, its a nice break... the RX I like for emptys and the RV I use for residentals. I still wand if,custy wants a better dry time, I need to speed up the day,clean berber and if its not so dirty... or not matted situations. I also usually dont take a rotary ex upstairs unless its hammered...which is usually not the case, liv/din are generally the nasty areas. I would say I use them half or less than half my jobs it depends.

Its nice having options.

Back feels brand new btw...oooops I hope I didnt curse myself.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom