Well that blows the big one....

Mikey P

Administrator
43aca471.jpg

as soon as the pre spray hit, POW!

S/W code too on that white denim.

She bought it in Kansas City from this low price leader..

She already had them send her new seat cushions cause the originals were too small..

Now she'll get a new frame out of them I suppose..

Ist time for me, Pemberton said he hasn't seen that since the 70's..

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Humming birds are cool. Have the yard set up so it will attract them. I have a few that will rest in the rhoody bush.

sponge foamed and vacuumed a cotton couch and 2 chairs a couple of days ago, suprised how well they came out

F

FB7777

If the lens is circular , then yea Apple has them by the pixels

Nice shot!

rhyde

Name
rhyde
I did manage to save the day for this little fella who flew in through the customers window.

Have you ever held a Hummer?

We have humming birds nesting in our Asian pear tree.

Mikey I figured a guy like you could easily remove a simple ink stain from simple cotton :lol:

Mikey P

Administrator
So tell us oh RF, how would you draw the ink that was written on the fiberfill stuffin behind up and through the fabric?

Alcohol and extraction didn't do squat.

If she tossed a fit, which she did not, I would have had to haul it to a local dry cleaner who has a steam table.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
That phone takes great pictures! amazing...

even more amazing is how smooth your hand looks. wow!

Is that the hand you keep covered with a Michael Jackson glove? :lol:

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
maybe if i sat in front of a keyboard instead of workin like a dog i could have pretty hands too...

sorry if i seem grouchy... been workin my tail off day and night for the past couple of weeks :barf:

IMAG0006.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It would be easier to replace he decking material. You might be able to remove it but you'd have to place some plastic between the foam and the fabric (hard to do with out taking it apart) even then it would probably leave you a halo from working on it.

Back in the old days they would trace the pattern with a marker and when you would wet it, the marker would come through. :madd:

Last edited by a moderator:

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
obviously a manufacture's defect. nothing you should be held liable for. especially since the cleaning code is s/w (solvent/water).

Considering furniture stains can be removed using the DCI light there shouldn't be a problem using it to remove ink stains too. right?

DCI_Light_cti.jpg

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
obviously a manufacture's defect. nothing you should be held liable for. especially since the cleaning code is s/w (solvent/water).

Considering furniture stains can be removed using the DCI light there shouldn't be a problem using it to remove ink stains too. right?

DCI_Light_cti.jpg

If I was a furniture mover, and broke all the china in your china cabinet, but I swept it all out, that'd be okay too right?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yea it was but his point is right.

Last man to touch it gets the blame, even when it's not your fault. :icon_neutral:

How about this, the cable guy comes to your home to fix the poor reception you're getting. In the process the screen goes black on your TV, bad resistor or transistor or transvestite...what ever, the thing is black.

He didn't make the part go bad, he didn't even have his hands on the TV, it just went out and would not come back on.

Are you going to blame him or are you going to realize it wasn't his fault and suck it up and pay for it yourself, acknowledging it's just a coincidence?

OR Are you going to be mad as hell because it worked before he got there but now it doesn't?

:icon_question: :icon_question: :icon_question:

No stain on the divan before Mike arrived but now the clients are left with a stain.
Mike's fault? NO WAY!

However the client still has a stain that was not there prior to Mike cleaning it.

I hate these situations, we will educate the client as much as they will listen but in the end we will do what ever they ask. Ok within reason. Most are very understanding but we have also refunded the cleaning on a few that were not. In fact I think we even bought fabric for a very upset client that had water marks had been removed on a Moire fabric. It did too in all the use areas, arms and head, the rest was fine.

http://www.artlex.com/ArtLex/m/images/moirre_white.fabrc.jpg

hogjowl

Idiot™
You home town is invaded by a bunch of Chavez's. It goes to hell. The mexicans are not doing anything wrong. They attend regular cartel meetings and only pull out their knives on each other. Still, your town was a nice place before they arrived. It's hell now that they are here.

Who's to blame?

(The Klan for letting them in.)

rhyde

Name
rhyde
So tell us oh RF, how would you draw the ink that was written on the fiberfill stuffin behind up and through the fabric?

Alcohol and extraction didn't do squat.

If she tossed a fit, which she did not, I would have had to haul it to a local dry cleaner who has a steam table.

I'd tell ya but You have to take my carpet cleaning breakout seminar and join RF knight of the round table group tell then

...you get nothing!

Mikey P

Administrator
I know its hard to imagine but she is not blaming me one bit.

She is from KC not California so she sees thing for how they really are.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You home town is invaded by a bunch of Chavez's. It goes to hell. The mexicans are not doing anything wrong. They attend regular cartel meetings and only pull out their knives on each other. Still, your town was a nice place before they arrived. It's hell now that they are here.

Who's to blame?

(The Klan for letting them in.)
Dude that is soooooooooo messed up!

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Well glad shes not trying to hold you responsible. I've only ever seen that one other time, and that cleaner didn't get off as lucky.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom