Well, that was a first.....

Mikey P

Administrator
Screenshot_20201001-194340.png

Life lesson #642, never text your carpet cleaner and your midwife at the same time....

Mikey P

Administrator
Apparently there's a service out there that picks up your placenta, dehydrates it, puts it in capsule form, and it's supposed to help with postpartum depression and colicky babies if you're breastfeeding..

I believe Paula tried something like that and it sure didn't help with Monique

steve_64

Kind of like having dog or grandma ashes returned you in the box, how do you really know....
A vet here just got caught with dead animals in trailers. Said he forgot they were there. Heard he would wait to get a full lot before he would cremate them and sort out enough ash for each animal.
Been told there are 4 trailers full.

Name
Jeff T
Worked with a punk/hippie/vegan dude in construction...
When both his daughters were born (home birth), he told me that he took a bite out of the placenta STRAIGHT AFTER EACH BIRTH!!!?
Told us it ‘connected’ him with his children for eternity....
WTF?????

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
When my first kid was born, the Man hating female doc (long story) asked me if I wanted to cut the cord. I looked at her and said "No way, that's what I'm paying you for!"

Name
Jeff T
When my first kid was born, the Man hating female doc (long story) asked me if I wanted to cut the cord. I looked at her and said "No way, that's what I'm paying you for!"
I cut the cord for both my children....
I’ve never looked at my wife’s private parts the same again ....

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
That vet is half a mile from me. We wouldn't go there because of the over powering stench of urine. Genny knows girls who worked there.
Vet blamed it on covid lol.
But yes vet said animals were to be buried. Heard about people that have been waiting months for pets ashes.

We had a local funeral home director with 11 bodies and he got a week in jail, community service, and probation. He had to pay 2 of the families some money too. His funeral home was in a poverty-stricken part of Toledo. Essentially he kept the bodies until the families would pay the bill, some never did, so there they remained.

Reactions: steve_64

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
I cut the cord for both my children....
I’ve never looked at my wife’s private parts the same again ...

That's exactly why I chose to stay above the the waist on my side of the drape.

I see a head pop outta that thing, I'm done....

Reactions: steve_64

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I think leaving me to decay in the woods for consumption by the various vermin and fungi I find lovable would be appropriate.

I just seem to love the unlovable ....snakes, spiders, skunks, wasps.....and Mikeysboarders.

There is the natural burial option where you eventually become a tree. Had a high school classmate who got an aggressive brain cancer at 30 and died at 31. That is what he did.

If my family spends more than 1200 bucks on my death I will haunt them. I want to be cremated and put where I put my dad.

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

steve_64

There is the natural burial option where you eventually become a tree. Had a high school classmate who got an aggressive brain cancer at 30 and died at 31. That is what he did.

If my family spends more than 1200 bucks on my death I will haunt them. I want to be cremated and put where I put my dad.
We put my dad's ashes in the bog in his back 20.
Since high school I've said I just want to be seated leaning on a tree somewhere nice.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom