well that was interesting...

Mikey P

Administrator
I just watch my dog barf on my Smartstrand pile carpeting..

by the time I went for some paper towels and resolve and got back, there was no visible sign of the spill.

Just makes you think of how many gross things we walk and run our OP machines over on a daily basis...

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
are you sure the dog didn't.... eat it back up? I've seen some and heard about more dogs doing that, as gross as that is. I just threw up a little in my mouth thinking about it..

Mike Draper

I cleaned some smart strand the other day. The traffic pattern was pretty bad next to the kitchen. I pre sprayed it, crb and then wand. It cleaned up some, but I still wasn't happy. I had to re apply pre spray and then rtovac. After that it cleaned up great. Point is, aren't I supposed to just walk over that carpet with wet washclothes strapped to my fet ad just like magic, the dirt is gone?? I wasn't impresed. Carpet was 2 yrs old and had been cleaned 1x prior to me.

Mike Draper

It didn't crunch down like most poly's do. It wear in high traffic wasn't noticeable. But, it was only 2 yrs old.

Connor

Name
Connor
I have a customer who told me that for a year or so she thought her cat didn't poop in the litter box very much because there was hardly any poop in it when she changed it, only the solidified pee in the clumping litter. Then she found our that her dog was eating the cat crap, even though it was covered in that clumping sand.

Apparently, she thought the cat was always spilling sand on the floor and bought a new litter box that had higher tapered sides and a lid, then she twice caught the dog knocking the lid off the box getting his head in. She said after she moved the litter box she said the cat crap was plentiful the way it should be.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Connor said:
I have a customer who told me that for a year or so she thought her cat didn't poop in the litter box very much because there was hardly any poop in it when she changed it, only the solidified pee in the clumping litter. Then she found our that her dog was eating the cat crap, even though it was covered in that clumping sand.

Apparently, she thought the cat was always spilling sand on the floor and bought a new litter box that had higher tapered sides and a lid, then she twice caught the dog knocking the lid off the box getting his head in. She said after she moved the litter box she said the cat crap was plentiful the way it should be.

Yeah cat poop is like a treat to dogs.... my cousin's little jack russel ALWAYS runs for our cats' litter box when she gets here. Have to keep the door shut, its ridiculous!

Connor

Name
Connor
You ever take cat turds, wrap 'em in wax paper and give 'em out as tootsie rolls?

Me neither.

Name
steve snail
Mikey P said:
my Smart Strand is showing no wear after 3 years

my cat shats outside.

Sooooo, you have a customer that asks you as a professional, "what kind of carpet do you recommend". Will you point them in the direction of Smartstrand vs Nylon?

Mikey P

Administrator
Steve in Omaha said:
[quote="Mikey P":jy5srrq2]my Smart Strand is showing no wear after 3 years

my cat shats outside.

Sooooo, you have a customer that asks you as a professional, "what kind of carpet do you recommend". Will you point them in the direction of Smartstrand vs Nylon?[/quote:jy5srrq2]

you bet, I cleaned mine this weekend with the Hoss, came out great, softer than Nylon and no signs of wear.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Mikey P said:
Why dont you come out to M8F and smell me to see if I'm a hippie.

sniffing-dog-butt-779913.jpg

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Willy P said:
[quote="Mikey P":10o9xkzw]Why dont you come out to M8F and smell me to see if I'm a hippie.

sniffing-dog-butt-779913.jpg
[/quote:10o9xkzw]

Sooooo...that is where PUG'S ....come from... 8)

Back
Top Bottom