well well

Name
Ron lippold
Im finally going to do it. I need all the help I can get. What kinda special works well in these bad times. I dont want to give away the farm but I do think I need to run a special. This will be the first special I have ever run.

Guys lets have it let me see what has worked for you guys.

thanks

F

FB7777

nothing says wham bam thank you maam, like an exclusionary sale to first time customers

run a % off sale to your entire customer base

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
reality....give them a free 90 day touch up for every home on the market that you clean .......this worked great for me and I only did one.....

free protector.....it is a win win for everyone.....makes the next cleaning much easier.....

do a $50.00 visa gift card to your client list on who can give you the most referral in a 60 day period...

a good referral program..give them a percentage off there next cleaning........if they refer you and you do the cleaning they get X amount percentage of that cleaning toward there next cleaning....

we played around with that lap top thing and it went ape shit........it took off slow but in the end...I was getting referrals from the other referrals and that $500 lap top paid for its self over and over again.....

I can did around find find you the old post cards and things for the ones you want.....
all the above has worked great for me and short from news letters every 3 months ( which I don't consider marketing )...we haven't advertised in about 2 years and have more then I can handle right now....all do to the above.........

Give a little ..... gain a lot........one job is not going to pay all your bills...

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Instead of giving a percentage off I give away a free room, protector etc if the get so many rooms cleaned.

Client are not nieve. On a percentage sale most will think you raised your rates by the same percentage.

Might be better to grow your company with a JV with a duct cleaner, dog groomer, maid service etc...

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Client are not nieve. On a percentage sale most will think you raised your rates by the same percentage.

Hopefully you have built a good trusting working relation ship with your clients and they know better.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom