Well whatyaknow......

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I guess that there was some type of contest going on...No one told us about it until today...
I was informed that we came in first place on the " Best of the northwest " contest....

The Best of the Northwest received nearly 400 votes
In late January, The Explorer called out to readers to tell us who their favorite businesses throughout the Northwest community were. From Marana to Oro Valley, hundreds of businesses received votes from customers. While only a few made the finalist list, in compiling the results, The Explorer staff learned about many businesses we had never heard of, and plan on trying some of them out.
The Explorer website received nearly 400 votes throughout the two months polls were open.
The businesses taking first place in the poll are described throughout “The Best of the Northwest” special section. The section features all businesses that made the top three, or received enough votes to receive honorable mention.
All of the first-place winners will receive a hand-delivered certificate from Explorer Publisher Ryan Kedzierski, or Managing Editor Thelma Grimes.

Best Carpet/ Floor Cleaning
Beyond Clean
beyondclean.biz
744-1850
In September 2008, Beyond Clean officially became a Seal of Approval Service Provider. Beyond Clean promises experience in their work, with years of cleaning hundreds of thousands of square feet of carpet and tile in Northwest Tucson.
Beyond Clean is family owned and operated
With premiere cleaning services, Beyond Clean has industrial-size power equipment, which minimizes rapid re-soiling so your flooring looks good longer.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Doug Cox said:
So, how many votes did you get? I'm guessing more than 1.

don't know...but from what I understood from the lady today...it was between 3 other cleaners...

Name
BradFenstermaker
Cool beans Jim. We attended a banquet this yr for our newspaper. We where selected but Stanley Reemer won somehow. Its just a ballot readers are ask to submit.

Guess they have more customers than we do. Lol

B

Bill G. Martin

And did you buy the "thank you" ad in their paper?
And you are going to advertise with them this coming year?
And as long as you do so, guess what ...you always win....

IMHO. it is an advertising scam/poly
Local paper here does it, been there, done that

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Bill G. Martin said:
And did you buy the "thank you" ad in their paper?
And you are going to advertise with them this coming year?
And as long as you do so, guess what ...you always win....

IMHO. it is an advertising scam/poly
Local paper here does it, been there, done that

no one has approached me on anything as far as advertising or anything else...

I have had 3 clients say they saw it...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom